Stuffing

Accidentally had my biggest stuffing today

I put this story on the summary for one of my newest pics but ..LOL. this is so funny, I figured the stuffers would want to know:

So today after class got out it was like 12:45 or so, I was starving and so I went to Jersey Mikes and got myself a foot long number 8 (the clusmiley and some chips and a drink. I had enough time and sat down in the restuarnt and ate it, THEN I traveled 45 minutes down the road to a different city and had in my mind that I hadn't eaten since breakfast and wound up going to Chik Fil A ..o.O I ate 2 sandwhiches there and had a piece of cheese cake and a large coke. THEN I went to see my therapist, and while waiting in the waiting room to be called back I was wondering why I was so FULL. I can usually if I'm as hungry as I thought I was put away 3 sandwhiches ....but I was full with 2. then I remembered what I did and it was like "x_x oh man. i'm such a pig. LOL" in a good way of course smiley and sat there for 30 min pondering how I'd managed to put away so much food in less than an hour and once I got called back I threw caution to the wind and I finally came clean about my weight gain fetish and that I was purposefully trying to gain weight etc, after a surprising "ok, just stay healthy" from her, I was obviously a bit hungry again and wanting to make a pig of myself I went to Hardees and ate 3 hot dogs. Needless to say I could barely move when I got to my car.

I took the pics as soon as I got home because I was still just AMAZED at what I'd accidentally done. smiley Has anyone else ever done that?
13 years

Well, accidently missed breakfast today, owing to a hospital appointment, but pulled into a layby on my way back to work, and went to the snack bar there and ordered two BEST sandwiches, then when i got to work, had two more sandwiches for my lunch, and a banana, and a bag of crisps before visiting the snack macking for a chocolate bar. Returned home and cooked myself four burgers, and am now cookign some Faggots in West country sauce. Not a bad effor, i may still want more
13 years

Well, accidently missed breakfast today, owing to a hospital appointment, but pulled into a layby on my way back to work, and went to the snack bar there and ordered two BEST sandwiches, then when i got to work, had two more sandwiches for my lunch, and a banana, and a bag of crisps before visiting the snack macking for a chocolate bar. Returned home and cooked myself four burgers, and am now cookign some Faggots in West country sauce. Not a bad effor, i may still want more
13 years