General

Feedee game

In case anyone was wondering, yes I am still working on the game I was making. I've finally made some progress on weight/height/body measurement distribution equations and so I can finally start getting into the thick of it. (pun intended)
13 years

Feedee game

I'll give you more details soon, I promise. Just working my butt off on it...lol. It's not going to be super fancy, but it'll be fun, I promise...

Ok, I can't resist, I'll give an overview...

For now, the game deals only with girls (sorry anyone who wants to fatten a guy but I had enough trouble coming up with measurement algorithms for women...lol). The game is played like the Sims (in real time with the ability to pause) and 6 seconds equals one minute in the game.

You create your character by first choosing her body type. You use sliders to change the three main measurements' "Levels" between 1 and 10, with a total of 18 points allowed. So, you could have a character with Bust Level 6, Waist Level 6, and Hips Level 6, which would create a fairly evenly-distributed girl, or you could do like 8 bust, 4 waist, 6 hips, or 4 bust, 4 waist, and 10 hips...etc. This affects the distribution of weight as a girl gets bigger, so you can create busty girls or big-butted girls or hourglass girls or apple girls, etc.

Then you pick at least one and up to three traits for the girl to have, with the effect of the traits being diminished the more you pick...some examples are Submissive, Gluttonous, Lazy, Ignorant, and there are currently ten of them(will be adding more) and those traits affect her speech and her base values for her feedeeism. These values are Desire, Capacity, Metabolism, and Absorption. The levels of these values determine the dependent variables - Bites Per Minute, Arousal Strength, Stomach Capacity, Digestion Speed, Fat Conversion, and Max Stomach Stretch. I'm sure you can imagine how these other values will come into play.

Then you just talk to her, take care of her, and buy her food and other things she needs. You schedule her meals and activities, watch as she outgrows clothing or bursts it altogether, arouse her into sexual encounters, and lots of other stuff. She can be under the effect of one pill at a time, which is kind of like a booster for one of the stats, while detrimenting another. She can also be under the effect of one potion at a time (you'll buy pills and potions in the game), and potions are stronger boosters with no negative effects but shorter durations and much higher cost. She can have status effects like in RPGs (multiple at a time), except these are things feeding-related, so some of the statuses are Starving, Stuffed, Gorged, Stupor, Frenzy, and Aroused. (There are currently thirteen statuses)

Her arousal and other stats determine how likely she is to answer yes or no to questions you ask her or things you tell her to do, and also how far she will go before she refuses to eat anymore. The only way to get a girl to the ultimate level "Gorged" is to make her eat to full capacity, which is a real challenge in this game, but will raise her arousal and satisfaction to full, and cause her to pass out and get huge bonuses on Fat Conversion. So yeah, I'm trying to make it pretty in-depth...once I get the system all set up and working, then I just need to draw all the graphics...which will take a while, I'm sure, but not too long. I have a tablet for the PC to draw with, so making frames of animation and increasing weight pics will be easy. The hard part is keeping the body type accurate to the pictures smiley
13 years

Feedee game

Oh yeah, just noticed I forgot something...there are also four "Needs" Sims style...I mentioned a couple but didn't explain.

They are Mood, Arousal, Fatigue, and Satisfaction. These affect a girl's reactions to questions, actions, and how far she will eat. Satisfaction is the only slow-moving one, and it represents a girl's overall happiness in the relationship (and also has the biggest effect on her reactions). Once a girl passes her "Full Level" - determined by her Desire - she will have to pass a check every bite to continue eating. If all her values are zero, she won't eat past being full, no matter what. If she has 50 mood (medium on a scale of 1-100, not good or bad), no fatigue, no arousal, and 50 satisfaction (the starting value), she has a 51% chance per bite to keep eating past full. If she is also 50% aroused, the chance goes up. If a girl successfully makes it to her "Stuffed Level", after that it's harder still for her to continue eating. For example, a girl with 100 mood, 50 arousal, no fatigue and 60 satisfaction only has a 51% chance to keep eating beyond "Stuffed". If she can reach her "Gorged" level even against these odds, she gets huge gaining bonuses and passes out. smiley
13 years

Feedee game

So its a tamagotchi for feeders?
13 years

Feedee game

It will definitely have some princess maker elements...except one thing you said....the girl can't even BE less than 115 lbs in the game...if the girl falls to 115 you lose smiley But as long as you play it, you won't need to worry about that happening smiley

Now that I finally got the measurement stuff worked out, I can start working on the details smiley Lovely is going to help me with some voice-acting later smiley

ETA: Don't want to start guessing yet, but at least a few months. I'll keep you updated.
13 years

Feedee game

lovely_plumper wrote
Maximum wrote
So its a tamagotchi for feeders?

I'd love to be a tamagotchi! just eat and play and sleep all day long in a lil box wo0t!

lol, mine always died smiley

I prefer my pokewalker, they never die! smiley
13 years

Feedee game

Well honestly, it has been and is still going to be a crapload of work, so it'd be nice to get some kind of reward for doing it all aside from the adoration of the FF community...but I was thinking I'd be nice and just ask for donations. Maybe have a popup box begging for donations at startup which would go away if you donated. But I couldn't see myself charging for it like a regular game...unless it was like $5 or something...

Don't worry smiley

Although, if anyone is good at anime drawing, I could really use some help with graphics...and I need voice talent too...all I could offer would be a free copy of the game and a mention in the credits, unless I did end up charging for it...but yeah. I have two people who have agreed to do some voice acting for me already, but I was hoping for at least five voices to choose from smiley
13 years

Feedee game

mylittlesecret211 wrote
Oh my gawd. What a good idea. smiley

hmmm...as long as he takes to complete this very nice game idea ;_) you could play this game with me ;-) lol
13 years

Feedee game

lol. I'm curious too. I hadn't read this thread originally, though I had read a prior one. I'm really curious about this game.

One thing, in case the game maker is around and reading: please please please change your mind about the 'Ignorant' thing. There is so much bad press about us--the possibility to make her ignorant just reinforces every bad stereotype!
13 years

Feedee game

Yes, it's meant as Ignorant of her weight gain. Like as in she would say things like "This shirt is getting tight. It must have shrunk in the wash!" smiley

And I'll keep you in mind for voice acting jiggly smiley I should really get to writing that script. smiley
13 years
12   loading