General

Lesbain dating tips for strait men

seems like good advice.

i'm off to find some ho to try this s*** out on!

(j/k j/k, a thousand times j/k)
13 years

Butterine wrote
Look boys, you only need to know one thing. When you say something along the lines of "what brings you to FF?" the only thing girls see is "hi, I suck at coming up with things to talk about, mainly because I didn't even read your profile. Just go about your business."

I know some guys really aren't great at approaching women, and that's fine...just stay away from that line at all costs. Talk about swaggercide.

Thats the part I mean, lol I do read profiles but it rarely makes a difference, just removes the one thing I had to ask smiley

So you got an alternative line?

smiley
13 years

It's good advice, and the sad thing is that women see so much more of the kind of people you're talking about than the real men around here. There's not a whole lot to be done - like others said, none of these types of people are going to read this post...I highly doubt they will EVER click that "Forums" link at all, aside from to find other women to stalk and hit on obscenely.

Girls, I apologize on behalf of my gender, but beyond that I doubt anything will change. There are decent guys out there, and as far as pick-up lines go....don't use them at all! If I see an attractive girl on the site, I may send her a message telling her she's beautiful(in more words), and that's all I say. I don't ask for her IM names or number or anything, because that's pointless. If she responds and wants to talk, great! If not, no big deal. Since I'm not looking for a response, when I do get one it's a pleasant surprise. And I don't have to feel like an ass or a dirty man-whore. Woohoo!

But you're right about the "women turning gay over men's actions." It's quite a disturbing trend, actually. I have seen MANY very beautiful and otherwise very intelligent girls start to believe that all men into fatness are creepers. I mean, I've been around this site since 2003...it has happened MANY times here already. It makes me sad, because I'm a romantic with intelligence and creativity and I feel like this kind of crap that these guys pull is hurting MY chances with women. And it is.
13 years

I really, really liked this post. I'd like to say I'm one of those decent (in my eyes at least) guys who falters at times.
Still, no one is getting to the alternative line besides "what brings you to FF?"
13 years

*sigh* I seriously think there needs to be a restraining order between Sporks and TubbyBoy, neither can post in a thread where the other has already posted...
13 years