Extreme obesity

Fantasize about a man who is so big he needs help taking care of himself or is even immobile?

I know some of the threads are on similar topics, but I'm after answers to this specifically. Thanks.
13 years

Do any of you ffas fantasize about having man who is so big he needs help taking care of himself

IS2ChubbyBoys wrote
Of course, one has to think about all the trouble a immobile person has to go through their life.

I know I'm stating the obvious, but the beauty of fantasy is that you can ignore the realty of it.

My fantasies of being in the state are very much just a fantasy for the reason you've mentioned.
13 years

Do any of you ffas fantasize about having man who is so big he needs help taking care of himself

I do.
13 years

That is for sure the pinnacle of my feeder girl fantasies. Immobility doesn't have to be reserved only for the fantasy realm, but I think that both parties have to be willing participants. Otherwise it is exploitative and does not result in a healthy relationship. Are there men out there that really, truly want to be so huge that they can't get out of bed and depend on their feeder to take care of them full time? There may be, but I haven't met any. It is one thing to think that is what you want, but quite another to actually live it. My husband at his heaviest was 525 lbs and that made life extremely difficult. Along with the health problems, there are a whole slew of other inconveniences that detract from your quality of life. If he was into it, we would have kept going until he was 700 lbs or more. I would love to do that. But the reality of it is that once it changes from a fantasy to an impending reality, I think most men end up changing their minds.
13 years

PleaseGainMore wrote
I do, too. The thought of growing a guy to the point that he's so heavy he needs help with normal day to day things is so overwhelmingly hot.

Even hotter would be feeding him to the point where he goes from struggling to do things to barely being able to do things (even with assistance) ... and eventually not being able to do anything but lay in a reinforced bed and eat LOTS - to get even bigger and heavier. =)

im definitely in, it is my dream
13 years

i live in chicago on the southside. i have a good belly that needs rubbing and feeding
13 years

Even when my live-out partner needs help tying his shoes, it's hot. It only happens when he's overly full or achy from something, but still. Yum.

My dream would be to be that fat together. I know, rare, and difficult to manage in practice. But a girl can dream... *looks off wistfully*
13 years

Damn Weesha that's hot! And I agree with Juicy, a dream come true would be to mutually feed and fatten each other, teasing all the way, until we both need help doing the simple things. And getting off on each new accommodation and change. <shiver> Now, where are those xmas cookies?
13 years

It's nice to know there are FFAs that would actually want a guy to get to the size they're talking about. I've always thought that if I ever meet the right feeder, I'd love to explore being so enormously big with her. If that meant that she'd want me to be so fat that I'd too big to (insert action/situation here), so be it.
13 years

Gettingfatter wrote
It's nice to know there are FFAs that would actually want a guy to get to the size they're talking about. I've always thought that if I ever meet the right feeder, I'd love to explore being so enormously big with her. If that meant that she'd want me to be so fat that I'd too big to (insert action/situation here), so be it.
It turns me on hugely ,but reality and fantasy are two different things.I would love to gain to that extent; BUT it would have to be when in a relationship with someone I loved and who loved me and who wanted me to be like that..in that situation I would really go for it..otherwise it remains a fantastic fantasy,but an impractical and unachievable one for me alone.I agree,it's good to know that there are some FFAs out there who would like thatsmiley
13 years
12   loading