Body inflation

Male breasts.......

i have pretty big moobs right now as it is, and i love them! I wish they were much bigger though.. At least DDs
13 years

Male breasts.......

Where were the Girls like you when I was your age??? smiley

I have had moobs since Elementary School and by High School they had grown pretty big. I now know there were several girls into fat guys in High School, back then I never would have believed it. I even had one girl tell me that she liked soft, chubby guys smiley

William

shazzercafe wrote
I'll have to agree with andersen that it's all about who's carrying the weight around. I have always been turned on by moobs of all shapes in sizes. In fact, they're second only the the belly as to what I find the most attractive parts of a man. In fact, I would LOVE to date a guy whose moobs are bigger than mine. That would be so much fun just to play with!
13 years

Male breasts.......

Well I have contemplated taking estrogen hormones. That lets men grow through the same process women do during puberty, developing real breasts, and if one has alot of fat there (moobs) that would make them appear even larger. I dunno exactly how to measure mine in terms of what size I am for a guy or whatnot but I do know I'm bigger than some girls I've met before (never been with them, but know I am) I think its all genetics too where you all gain weight, and while I'm not really gaining weight too fast here, my moobs do seem to steadily growing a bit bigger every now and then. I think I could prlly get to be a D cup if i did take estrogen, but I can't afford it at this present time. And guys, I'll tell you this, it feels soooo good to have your moobs suckled! My old girlfriend did this a few times and omg its the best feeling in the world! I enjoyed it far better than a blow job thats for sure! :3 I hope my moobs never stop growing! smiley Pretty soon tho I'm gonna need a sports bra or something cause when I cut the grass for work they flop around pretty painfully. We should create a bra for men! The Bro.. lol
13 years

Male breasts.......

i noticed i've got a few new stretch marks on mine. just like my belly, they are slowly growing smiley
13 years

Male breasts.......

I've probally got B-C cup Moobs. When I was in college, this girl over at my apartment stuck her hand under my shirt and starting playing with them, sayign she wished her were that big. It felt incredable. After that I discovered I love to get them sucked, or if I'm turned on enough, pinched hard.
13 years

Male breasts.......

I would love to get bigger moobs.
13 years

Male breasts.......

i think i am about a 42C cup size, i really need to buy some bras! XD i love them and although im still only 230lbs..i hope both me and them keep growing! I want my moobs m***ive!
12 years