Submission and domination

About bdsm

Um, BDSM refers to bondage, discipline, dominance, submission, sadism and masochism (it's like a portmanteau acronym, I guess.) I've never heard anyone say the SM stands for slave/Master before. That's part of the kink world, but by no means the whole thing. Any of these things can be done seperately or in combination.
13 years

About bdsm

From the BDSM dictionary (www.bdsmgifts.com/bdsm-dictionary/):
"BDSM - A composite acronym for “B&D” (bondage & discipline); “D&S” (dominance & submission); and “S&M” (sadomasochism).
Used to refer to any consensual activities or lifestyles between adults which include some or all of these things.
The term “BDSM” is used in a general sense to describe any situation or practice which includes erotic power exchange, dominance and submission, pain play, bondage, sensation play, or anything related to these."

No M/s relationship is neccessary to be involved in BDSM, trust me on this. Where you seem to be trying to write an informative article here, I thought you'd want to be accurate about what BDSM is.
13 years

About bdsm

Ffancy wrote
From the BDSM dictionary (www.bdsmgifts.com/bdsm-dictionary/):
"BDSM - A composite acronym for “B&D” (bondage & discipline); “D&S” (dominance & submission); and “S&M” (sadomasochism).
Used to refer to any consensual activities or lifestyles between adults which include some or all of these things.
The term “BDSM” is used in a general sense to describe any situation or practice which includes erotic power exchange, dominance and submission, pain play, bondage, sensation play, or anything related to these."

No M/s relationship is neccessary to be involved in BDSM, trust me on this. Where you seem to be trying to write an informative article here, I thought you'd want to be accurate about what BDSM is.

Well put Ffancy! Although I might modify it personally to read "consensual or somewhat consensual. smiley
Thanks for keeping us honest. Honestly!
13 years

About bdsm

as far as i figured it out now ....at least ageplay is a real turn on for me like caddlnelligirl does it on you tube :-)

tease be a little naughty and nice yeah that´s nice with a lsightly dominant lady ....hmmmm
13 years