Food and recipes

Easy recipes?

Where I am from everything is fatening even salad (WV)! I have too many recipes to post, but if you would like I can probably scan them and e-mail them to you? If not I can post 1 or 2 of them :-)Let me know!
13 years

Easy recipes?

Please e-mail me ALL your recipes to yracollins@gmail.com'>pyracollins@gmail.com since I love reading recipes and putting my own twist on them!
7 years

Easy recipes?

Here you go: emaligain620@gmail.com

Now send me things to FATTEN ME UP!
7 years

Easy recipes?

A super easy part of any meal is cooking any carb side that takes butter and milk such as cheesy noodles, lipton rice sides, macaroni and cheese, quinoa, tuna helper, etc and you simply double/triple the butter and then use heavy cream instead of milk.

It almost always tastes better and takes a 200cal side and makes it a 1,000cal side. Cheap, easy and fast.
5 years

Easy recipes?

Bicepsual:
A super easy part of any meal is cooking any carb side that takes butter and milk such as cheesy noodles, lipton rice sides, macaroni and cheese, quinoa, tuna helper, etc and you simply double/triple the butter and then use heavy cream instead of milk.

It almost always tastes better and takes a 200cal side and makes it a 750cal+ side. Cheap, easy and fast.

Macaroni and cheese made creamier, with heavy cream and loads of butter. You do'nt even have to chew it, just let it slide down. Makes it so easy, to eat a full box.
5 years

Easy recipes?

Macaroni and cheese made creamier, with heavy cream and loads of butter. You do'nt even have to chew it, just let it slide down. Makes it so easy, to eat a full box.

Had an obese roommate in college who would add an entire block of cream cheese to his macaroni. It's actually pretty amazing!
5 years

Easy recipes?

I guess I will have to add a block of cream cheese to mine. Did you stll add the heavy cream and/or butter? What would the calorie count be with this "kicked-up" mac&cheese? Sounds good, but would it make me fatter?
5 years

Easy recipes?

Send me a copy at extercleaverhammer22@gmail.com'>dextercleaverhammer22@gmail.com
5 years