Extreme obesity

Ssbhm-specific sites?

There are lots of great sites for Super Sized BBWs (SSBBW), including some of the Big Cuties sites and the Supersized Bombshell sites, and many others...

Are there any sites featuring specifically SSBHM? Given the feedback that many of the guys on FF get for posting their pics, I assume there's a market for it!

Thx,
Jay
13 years

Ssbhm-specific sites?

That site is directed toward gay men.
10 years

Ssbhm-specific sites?

There is

www.facebook.com/groups/342184969189121/

They recently made the group a closed group because gay chasers were causing problems.
10 years

Ssbhm-specific sites?

Especially if you're straight, the last time I looked at Grommr's sign up page listing your sexuality as straight wasn't even an option.
10 years

Ssbhm-specific sites?

I've been having fun putting together a tumblr blog dedicated to gaining BHM and FFA feeders: fatmanrocks1.tumblr.com

Check it out!
10 years

Ssbhm-specific sites?

Thanks to both of you! I'm glad you like it - and I'd like to keep it growing (of course), so if you have any requests or submission ideas, let me know.

FatMan
10 years

Ssbhm-specific sites?

I've got a tumblr too. You'll find content from fatmanrocks on there too.

iwanttobeafatman.tumblr.com
10 years

Ssbhm-specific sites?

So after reading the posts about ssbhm in the obesity area I thought I would post what I like. I like SSBHM but i'm kind of a picky ffa lol what I like is a ssbhm that's about 600lbs with a nice huge low hanging belly apron why do I like this you ask? Well I like how huge it gets,how soft it is,how it looks in jeans,how it jumps/jiggle when laughing or coughing and just the look of it and how huge it is what can i say I can't help what I like just know what I like and that is a SSBHM about 600lbs with a rather huge low hanging belly apron.So if this description describes you please feel free to inbox me would love to chat.
9 years

Ssbhm-specific sites?

fatmanrocks:
I've been having fun putting together a tumblr blog dedicated to gaining BHM and FFA feeders: fatmanrocks1.tumblr.com

Check it out!
Fatmanrocks is the best site for FAs of all persuasions. SSBHMs, SSBBWs,Feedees. Keep up the good work. Your site is awesome!
7 years