Stuffing

Is there a "how to" for belly stuffing?

I'm with Reeses girl, why eat something you can't stand. Eat Reese's cups :-) (My biggest weakness). I see the attraction of funnel feeding, but that isn't trying to force something unpleasant down. Surely there is some food that brings you pleasure from eating.

If you really want a full belly, stuff yourself (stomach), and take an enema (large intestine) Add to the enema as the fluids go into you bloodstream and eventually into the bladder. Much safer than swallowing something expanding.

Anyone in DC want to be funnel fed? I've never heard of it before this site, but it is erotic as hell.
13 years

Is there a "how to" for belly stuffing?

Ok, so here is my solution to not having to eat stuff you don't like the taste of. Try popcorn. You can make it buttery or salty, sweet or spicy. It's totally up to you. After you have eaten a whole bowl, that two pop secriet bags for those of you keeping score at home, drink a bunch or soda or water or juice. You get a nice bloat from the liquid and the popcorn expands a bit with the liquid and gives you a nice little streatch.

Enjoy!
13 years