General

Breasts are 90% fat...

It's interesting. Some of my freinds will ask me "Why do you like big ladies?". I respond: "Well, you like the feel of big titties don't you?" They reply, "Yes." Then I say "A big lady feels like that all over her body." Their responses range from tongue tied silence, to "I never thought of it that way."

Your thoughts?
13 years

Breasts are 90% fat...

Although I dispute the accuracy of the statistic, I do agree that it is odd that, although there is such an anti fat-chic view in general society, there is also such a strong pro breast/butt view which are ironically usually the fattest parts of any chic, big or small...

That crazy real world... :S
13 years

Breasts are 90% fat...

MillyLittleMonster wrote
I've said that to loads of men before, they are like "NOO FAT BUT WANT BOOBS BIG LOL"

Maybe you should say: "Are you telling me I should get FAT implants?"
13 years

Breasts are 90% fat...

I told that to my wife, and she got really mad.
13 years

Breasts are 90% fat...

Sigh. I also say this, about my own body to my semi-ex, and more generally when the subject of fat admiration comes up. What I love is the feeling of soft. Why on earth would anyone think that's a bad idea?!?

I once referred to my belly as a big, giant breast, and the semi-ex looked a bit quizzical and then laughed. Hard to argue. smiley
13 years

Breasts are 90% fat...

Maximum wrote
Although I dispute the accuracy of the statistic, I do agree that it is odd that, although there is such an anti fat-chic view in general society, there is also such a strong pro breast/butt view which are ironically usually the fattest parts of any chic, big or small...

That crazy real world... :S

I would dispute the accuracy of the statistics also. However, you can see varying data anywhere you look. Let's just say they are "mostly" fat.
13 years