Lifestyle tips

Custom made iron bed

Hi I'm new to this forum,Hello smiley, At our house my very curvy plump fiance and I need to aquire a new bed frame as our old wooden pine example is getting rather creaky (especially when were geting jiggy), and I am going to take advantage of the services of our new so far successfull new business. We have an engineering company on Jersey CI, where we do a lot of engineering works for other businesses, machining, welding and fabrication.
So we are going to make a new custom made and very strong steel kingsize bed frame, that will also incorporate some lovely decorative wrought iron scroll works and details. If anyone would be interested we would post some pictures and information about this, also we could produce this to order with your own detail requirements, as some of the prices i've heard quoted for heavy duty unflattering hospital type beds are just crazy??. I have often wondered if there would be a market for this sort of thing??smiley
13 years

Custom made iron bed

I'm gonna order all the decorative components this morning from FH Brundles Ltd, we got steel in stock so my apprentice will be kept busy for a few days, the weather is too shitty outside for site work, so this is a good winter job.
13 years