Extreme obesity

Is there really much of an immobility interest?

I am not into that. I still like to do things, and having someone who can't leave the house is not my thing. But if other people are into it, fine.
13 years

It all depends on who wants it. I'm 400+ and can easily get around without any problem so I would have a long way to go to become immobile.
13 years

I know I am thinking more and more about going for immobility
13 years

To be immobile and totally dependant on my partner is the height of excitement for me.
13 years

If there was some way to turn a girl huge and immobile for a short while and then instantly back to a reasonable size, I'd be interested, otherwise it's far too much of a risk.
13 years

For me becoming a carer for a immobile woman would be something i have wanted for many years. That said i believe there are very important moral issues that need to be addressed before entering into a relationship of weight gain. 100% commitment from the carer / feeder is required once the person has gained or has reached a near or immobile condition and the realitys of the time and care required to keep the person clean happy and comfortable on a 24/7 basis are a reality it would not be morally correct to leave the said person. Also it must be the gainers own choice to become immobile without emotional blackmail,pressure, or the feeder/partners personal sexual desires. A mutual agreement with defined rules. Also if the gainers health or physical comfort becomes to much, then the feeder/carer needs to respect and support the wishes of there partner if they wish to loose weight for whatever reason. Also before entering into such relationship there has to be more than physical attraction {your be spending your whole time together] so mutual intrests within the home are extremly important ie sense of humour, music, films, books, ect. Personally i think you would need to live together for a good period of time before entering into a program of massive weight gain. Alternativly possibly find a partner who is already immobile and see where the relationship leads. ........................this is only my opinions i wonder what everyone thinks?
13 years

Xutjja wrote
I would never want to be totally immobile as in bed ridden. Immobility to the point of being able to just slowly put around the house does have a certain allure though. It seems like at times the more fat I get the more my desire to get fatter grows.

That wouldn't be feasible without a extremely dedicated partner. It would have to be a 100% mutual decision and shared sense of excitement. Gaining to 600+ lbs not only takes dedication from the FA/feeder but also monetary resources. It's definitely not a decision to be made lightly.
This sums it up exactly...couldn't agree moresmiley
13 years

Peach wrote
I've been in some relationships where I couldn't trust a person to even help me carry in groceries.

Well they aren't much of a gentlemen, let alone a decent partner. o.O
13 years

Peach wroteI know there are good people out there, but I've been in some relationships where I couldn't trust a person to even help me carry in groceries.

Aww, that's no good at all. =/
13 years