forum  stuffing

if you had to pick one little debbie cake...3 weeks

Oatmeal crime pies. I had 2 boxes of them in one sitting last week. Then I took a nap from all that suger. Then went and had dinner

Blossoming:
I like the Swiss rolls...peeling off the chocolatey coating bit by bit. Then the cakey middle just disappears.

Or wait, the nutty bars are the best. Nibbling away layer by layer of peanut buttery goodness.

Or maybe cosmic brownies; so good, but gone so fast.

Good thing there is no place that limits the kind (or amount) of little Debbie's we can buy.

You had it right from the beginning! Swiss Rolls, and you MUST peel them.... Do they still even make those??

I do love me some oatmeal creme pies but cosmic brownies are good too

Blossoming:
I like the Swiss rolls...peeling off the chocolatey coating bit by bit. Then the cakey middle just disappears.

Or wait, the nutty bars are the best. Nibbling away layer by layer of peanut buttery goodness.

Or maybe cosmic brownies; so good, but gone so fast.

Good thing there is no place that limits the kind (or amount) of little Debbie's we can buy.

This is definitely the best way to ENJOY a Swiss cake roll, but they are also the best little Debbie to quickly force down someone's throat. Just a little bit of sexy gagging smiley.

if you had to pick one little debbie cake...2 weeks

CMyBelly:
I do love me some oatmeal creme pies but cosmic brownies are good too

I don't think that I have ever even tried those!

if you had to pick one little debbie cake...2 weeks

Amatrix:
I love those cupcakes with the cream on them and the little swirl of icing on the top... I dont think they are little Debbies though.... lol.

Well, Hostess is more known for them but Little Debbie makes some too.
3 page 3 of 3   loading