Extreme obesity

Who is the fatest in this forum?

Xutjja wrote
I think if you're a gold member you can search by weight on the pictures or profiles (I forgot).

Eh, if you go by that method your likely to find some fake who only wishes they were as fat as they are saying lol.

Off the top of my head, it would have to be between Shazzy, Treasure Bombshell or Carolina Dee, who also happen to be 3 of the nicest people on this forum. smiley
13 years

shazzy wrote
SoftAndSexy wrote
Don't forget there are those who don't post pics or post their weight on their profile, and who are just as real as those that do; and who possibly may even be fatter but who intentionally (and for very good reasons!) choose to remain somewhat anonymous.

Yeah because that guy who posted he was 1000lbs and had no pics and no info on his profile was totally real :S

I think she was speaking of herself, not of the obvious phonies.
13 years

I'm pretty high up there too, but I've been shrinking a little lately...
13 years

Not everyone who doesn't post a picture is a fake. But we all know what people are talking about. People who say that they are 1000 or 2000 pounds, and when you ask them questions, have no clue what it is like to be over 500.
13 years

Maximum wrote
Xutjja wrote
I think if you're a gold member you can search by weight on the pictures or profiles (I forgot).

Eh, if you go by that method your likely to find some fake who only wishes they were as fat as they are saying lol.

Off the top of my head, it would have to be between Shazzy, Treasure Bombshell or Carolina Dee, who also happen to be 3 of the nicest people on this forum. smiley

I 100% agree Shazzy, Treasure, and Carolina Dee are 3 of the nicest people I've ever forumed with, they are also very beautiful, classy and would love to meet them all in real life someday.
Cheers
13 years

Carolina_Dee wrote
godan2056 wrote
Maximum wrote

I 100% agree Shazzy, Treasure, and Carolina Dee are 3 of the nicest people I've ever forumed with, they are also very beautiful, classy and would love to meet them all in real life someday.
Cheers

Thanks so much Max and godan ! smiley

Hey ur a classy lady Dee smiley
13 years