Lifestyle tips

Favortie place to shop! size 12- 44 in womens

Alright so I know this will be a strange post... but...hear me out.
onestopplus.com is probably one of the best places I have ever shopped.

1. They have sizes from 12 to 44.
-sure not everything goes from a size 12- 44 but... if you look a little bit then you can work with it.

2. Great service.
-No kidding. They accidentally sent me the wrong color shirt, and when I contacted them, they took care of it, right away. I have also ordered something and it ended up being back-stocked, they let me know and apologized. They even offered to send me a gift card, with the item.

3. Some of my favorite places to shop came together...
-Lane Bryant, Avenue and Ellos. You can find modest things, or cooler things. I can buy a thong or a full length dress.

4. Sales!!!!
-My last order was amazing. I got a couple tops that were one sale for 4 bucks a pop, instead of the 22 bucks they were being sold for.

This place is awesome. I love getting coupons from this place, and they never go to waste. They even have coats, heavy winter coats for larger women. They have a men's larger size shop. You can even shop by height!!!
Perfect for women who are 5 feet 9 inches or taller.
And... you can marvel at the 4 chamber deep fryer.

I have ordered clothing, bedding, jackets, towels, and many other things from this place. It is amazing.
I like to order basics, like pants and shirts. Then I spice them up with my own flare. I almost check the clearance area daily.

Has anyone else ordered from this site?
13 years

lol, smooth...
13 years

Italianfa1 wrote
what size are you hun?

I am a size 204390834759

No I am just kidding. I am a size 34/36 now, or a normal 5x for most sites.

Roundie wrote
Bwahahaha >.<

Thanks for the link, doll smiley . I had never heard of it. I shop at Lane Bryant, Avenue, and Fashion Bug.

It was lolz.

onestopplus has lane and avenue! smiley I bought one pair of jeans from fashion bug and after they fell apart after I washed them once... and then never again. smiley

Stella no private chat wrote
I have just found this site too and have ordered a whole range of things, most products go up to a 7x some higher! They also sell mens clothing and items for the home, I just posted about a computer chair for 500lbs from this site. When I signed up I got 30% discount for ten days off the most expensive item on each order I place. I also joined the shopper club which gives you reduced shipping and coupons etc. Every shipment of clothing is just $2.99 as long as its to the same location, it costs $19.99 to join but I have already made that back in the first few days with the shipping savings!
Their clearance items are varied and great prices although some sizes are not available obviously. Take time and have a look I will post how I get on with the items I bought.smiley

Awww! I am so glad you like the site! I haven't done the 2.99 shipping, but I can imagine how like after one or 2 orders that you would want it!

I love all the clothes I get there, I do stress to people to check the length of the shirts. Some are a bit shorter. smiley I got some of those cami bra style tops and they show my belly. smiley

I would love to do a fashion show, or like a show and tell for the clothes we bought!

I just checked back today and I saw that the jeans are on sale!!! less then 40 bucks for a pair of jeans... nom!
13 years

Amatrix wrote
Italianfa1 wrote
what size are you hun?

I am a size 204390834759

ZOMG YOUR SO SEXY!!! smiley
13 years

Maximum wrote
Amatrix wrote
Italianfa1 wrote