Submission and domination

Stronger than your man

I've never met a woman stronger than me, but I have been with some that could put up a fight. No holding their hands down with one hand, leaving the other free to do what ever. But wrestling/trying to hold them down is fun. Most obese women don't have the stamina to keep it up, which is cool in it's own way when they see themselves weakening way before you.

I don't think it's all fat either. I had a class one time when I still did search and rescue that basically said women can move from point a to point b, and burn fewer calories per pound then men. Their bodies are geared more towards endurance rather than strength/short term stamina. The instructor (a MD/PhD with UAsmiley said while the caveman theory of women working menial tasks form sunrise to sunset, while men hunted/fought/played games was reasonable, more likely it was a stragity for women to survive pregnancy, which would be an edge even into the 20th century.

The whole thing reverse if you are in water- women have more surface area (boobs and hips) and are smaller (more surface area per pound), so are at a disadvantage, but fat people will last longer in the water and will float better.

The things you learn...
13 years

Stronger than your man

Being dominated by a stronger lady is a beautiful dream of mine. Fortunately, I'm rather physically weak, so that makes it much more likely to achieve. smiley
13 years

Stronger than your man

I am a pretty strong guy, so finding a girl who can overpower me is always a huge turn on. Doesn't happen often enough.
12 years

Stronger than your man

maybe it´s not the same i would understand under girl beeing stronger than me ^^.

For em it would be hot if a fit or slightly chubby girl tries to get me chubby enough that i have to realize the change that she is getting fitter compared to me and more enduring.
So that in certain situations i would realize oh my belly got to fat.It is getting harder for me than before to fight and struggle with her in bed when she tries to fight for dominance ^^.
So with time and more belly i would get exhausted earlier and have to give up .
So she wins in doing more sit ups than me is faster than me or can run away and i´m not able to catch her when she poked and teased me before ^^.
So i have to really start getting in shape before she is stronger and more dominant than me .
10 years

Stronger than your man

lovableplump wrote:
I'm fairly strong (140 bench) but not very dominant. I often wonder if there are guys on here who are interested in muscular fat women like me.

There are. I'm one of them. smiley
10 years