Extreme obesity

Is anyone else only attracted to this size in fantasy?

In real life, there are not that many people over 400 or 500 pounds. Given the fact that there are so many important factors in a relationship, such as education level, political views, religious views, and just general compatibility, it is not too likely that someone who likes 500 pound women would find the right person. It's more likely the perfect person may weigh only 275 and have everything else in common.

Also, 400 or 500 pound women can be very sexy, but if someone likes playing tennis, hiking, or even long shopping trips, being with someone who is very large may not be practical for their lifestyle. So, being atracted by sight to a 500 pound woman does not mean an attraction for someone as a girlfriend.

Now, don't get mad. I am not saying that a very large women isn't desireable. I am just saying she may not fit everyone's lifestyle.
13 years

That is not what I am saying. I am saying that there are not enough 500 pounders around for someone to find the perfect match for them and be 500 pounds. And other things are more important than weight.
13 years

Im sorry but having read this thread I have to agree with rose. All the posts I have read so far have only described women as numbers and I just think that’s a little insensitive. To quote one guy “a 500 pounder” that to me sounds like you talking about a fish you’ve caught or something. Just seems to me that all the emphasis here is on the weight of a girl rather than who she is and that is kinda sad.
Ok you say you are talking about compatibility and all that which yeh of course you have got to have to make a relationship work but at the same time changing your habits to suit a person has to enter in to things it’s a two-way thing
13 years

Hi this is my personal opinion. My thoughts on this subject is that no matter what your size or weight. If you are in a long term relationship with somone life can change very quickly due to accident or illness and you would have to accept the person if they could no longer do what they could previously. This could be you me or anyone, nobody knows what the future will bring. I personally find very large women as the highest form of female beauty. But i am also aware of the limitations of having a partner of a very large size. Also what changes to mobility and lifestyle time and additional weight gain could cause. For me personality and trust in a person are the most important human qualitys, size and physical attraction are secondary. Finding the combination of a very large woman with a compatable personality is the hardest part. If i was in a relationship with a very large active woman i would be very happy with that, but i am also prepared for the fact that time or additional weight gain may change what she may be capeable of doing over time. For me life is about acceptance.........accepting other peoples desires wants and needs and having a open mind to other peoples thoughts. My own personality is serious but light hearted with a sense of humour, but i have a desire to be wanted and needed. So in answer to the original question i do have a desire for a very large woman...and would be happy to be in a relationship with a woman of true size...no matter what was required to make everday life acceptable happy and loving i appologise now for my ramblings on this subject
13 years

BlutEngel wrote
I hate it when men treat women as a piece of flesh...

Fixed. smiley
13 years

Yelsa wrote
Maximum wrote
BlutEngel wrote
I hate it when anybody treats anyone as a piece of flesh...

Fixed. smiley

Fixed. smiley

I stand corrected. smiley
13 years

I've noticed it's mainly older men that don't mind admitting that they find bigger women attractive, and will publicly date them. Younger men in general are to concerned with what their friends think (aka fear of teasing, ridicule.)
13 years