Extreme obesity

Mutual feederism

Yep, ultimate fantasy would be to grow together with a special girl, fat's too good for one person to have all the fun! smiley
13 years

Mutual feederism

Mutual is one of my fantasies. I would love to get huge with my wife! I have numerous stories and drawings on the subject on my DA account.

Ned Fox

fanedfox.deviantart.com
13 years
attachment

Mutual feederism

Same here - I am a mutual gainer/feeder/stuffer, mutual eating and gaining, with all the ways of encouraging and pushing each other, is the hottest thing!
13 years

Mutual feederism

Yeah,definitely up for itsmiley
13 years

Mutual feederism

I thought i was purely a feeder until 6 weeks ago when my beautiful feedee asked if id put on an extra 10kg for her. she said she liked her man 'chubby'. but after putting on that extra 10 very quickly i find myself not wanting to stop.

Were trying to feed her up to SSBBW status, and id love to be SSBHM but she doesnt want me 'that' big. Oh well. Would have been nice to say the least smiley

Good luck to yas all
13 years

Mutual feederism

A relationship I was in through college and after college to the start of my carrer although not intentional at first had mutual gaining. I went from thin and muscular to out of shape and Fat where she went from very plump to quite Fat. I knew she had great fat tendencies the shocker was I could never gain an ounce in the past. I have always been an FA and loved women gaing weight but never imagined that if I gained how erotic it was especially when we were both eating out of control and talking about our gaining all the time and tesing each other playfully about how fat each of us was becoming. We both decided to continue gaining for a while although she didnt want me getting much bigger and I told her i would like to see her as big as she could get. By this time both of our appetites were out of control and we definitely didnt scale back on any high calorie sweets. It was probably the most erotic and sexy time I have ever had as an FA and really enjoyed the mutual gaining with her.
12 years

Mutual feederism

I would love to get into it but I'm on medication. But I will wait on it when I have a girl friend.

Then we could feed each other til we're really huge and fat.I might want to be ssbhm someday so we might want to go for 450 pounds. it will be more romantic to shower together then we cuddle eathother it'll feel good pressing our chests and bellies together and have fat sex.

We both want to be very huge and fat forever.smiley
10 years

Mutual feederism

FatBellyLover1987 wrote:
I love it! I have many dreams and fantasies about it.

so just so we're all clear... you've had many dreams about it?

And yeah - it's a good way to go about things XD
10 years

Mutual feederism

Ooh, this is my wildest fantasy and dream. Maybe someday.
10 years

Mutual feederism

Mutual feederism / gaining or perhaps a fat girl feeding me is my greatest fantasy!
10 years
12   loading