forum  extreme obesity

mutual feederism8 years

Yep, ultimate fantasy would be to grow together with a special girl, fat's too good for one person to have all the fun! smiley

mutual feederism8 years

Yeah, I'd love to mutually gain with the right girl. The best situation would be for us to both start skinny and get huge, but I'm already fat. I don't much like the idea of losing it either, although I do like mountaineering a lot. It could be fun to pursue my outdoor interests while losing my current weight to pursue the fantasy of going from skinny to fat with someone special.

mutual feederism8 years

Mutual feeding.. for me I'm quite fussy, it's got to be with the right person but then, well nothing's hotter.

mutual feederism8 years

Mutual is one of my fantasies. I would love to get huge with my wife! I have numerous stories and drawings on the subject on my DA account.

Ned Fox

fanedfox.deviantart.com
attachment

mutual feederism8 years

That's such a hot concept to me!

mutual feederism8 years

Same here - I am a mutual gainer/feeder/stuffer, mutual eating and gaining, with all the ways of encouraging and pushing each other, is the hottest thing!

mutual feederism8 years

Yeah,definitely up for itsmiley

mutual feederism8 years

i usually fantasyze about my gf gaining a lot of weight but i'm in a relation right now and we have both been gaining weight. theres no official talk about feederism but we go out to eat some large meals and end up stuffed, we have recognized that we are fatter and there's no signs of things slowing down. i like it !

mutual feederism8 years

I thought i was purely a feeder until 6 weeks ago when my beautiful feedee asked if id put on an extra 10kg for her. she said she liked her man 'chubby'. but after putting on that extra 10 very quickly i find myself not wanting to stop.

Were trying to feed her up to SSBBW status, and id love to be SSBHM but she doesnt want me 'that' big. Oh well. Would have been nice to say the least smiley

Good luck to yas all

mutual feederism8 years

A relationship I was in through college and after college to the start of my carrer although not intentional at first had mutual gaining. I went from thin and muscular to out of shape and Fat where she went from very plump to quite Fat. I knew she had great fat tendencies the shocker was I could never gain an ounce in the past. I have always been an FA and loved women gaing weight but never imagined that if I gained how erotic it was especially when we were both eating out of control and talking about our gaining all the time and tesing each other playfully about how fat each of us was becoming. We both decided to continue gaining for a while although she didnt want me getting much bigger and I told her i would like to see her as big as she could get. By this time both of our appetites were out of control and we definitely didnt scale back on any high calorie sweets. It was probably the most erotic and sexy time I have ever had as an FA and really enjoyed the mutual gaining with her.
1 page 1 of 3   loading