Lifestyle tips

Everyday life tips?

Ruby just recommended to me that I keep a folding chair in the kitchen and use the oven door as a work surface, because I can't stand long enough to cook anything.

This small fact made me realise we probably have lots of tips that no one would think to ask about. Might be hard to realise what you do every day that's clever, but it occurred to me if we could, this might be a helpful thread.

I'm not sure how much I do that's clever, but I definitely always keep food, painkillers, and hand lotion everywhere I sit or work. Desk, tv chair, bed, etc. Those are just things I don't want to find myself without. smiley

Other tips? I'd love to hear about things that save standing or walking, prevent chafing or absorb sweat, or save on clothing (I don't just outgrow, but am constantly dripping sauce on myself, and I will NOT wear things with spots or stains, so all stain removal tips MOST welcome). Any handy stuff that those of us who live the big life might find helpful would be most welcome.
13 years

Everyday life tips?

Stains have been a big problem since any fallen food lands on my belly. I found that using dawn dish soap as a pre treatment usually does wonders for getting spots out. Don't know if that'd help sweat stains, but food stains it's a big help.
13 years