forum  body inflation

pillow stuffing8 years

This is actually my guilty pleasure, I've done it for as long as I can remember, even as a kid before I was old enough for school. Just something so awesome about the softness against your body and seeing how it makes you look and seeing how normal activities are made more difficult with the extra size. :$

pillow stuffing8 years

NewGainer33 wrote
Has anyone else stuffed pillows and the like under their clothes to make yourself look bigger? I've been doing that for years, and I love doing it since I'm so thin. It's so cool seeing your clothes so tight, making it difficult to move and taking up more space. It's not perfect, but it's the best I can do right now until I can actually gain some weight.

I still do it i get boby pillows and a 5x sweat suit and stuff it it real fun

pillow stuffing8 years

Young Fat Elvis wrote
I did a lot of pillow stuffing myself when I was a kid. I couldn't quite put into words why I enjoyed it at the time, but even back then, I thought being fat was one of the coolest things in the world. Genetically, I didn't necessarily need as much artificial padding during my childhood and adolescence, but stuffing pillows in my clothes to make myself appear fatter than I actually was did give me a sense of pleasure. But again, it wasn't something I absolutely needed to have, given my genetics. I was already 100 pounds by the time I was in second grade, and probably the second or third heaviest kid in my class by fourth grade.

Recently for Halloween, I purchased a fake belly as part of my Halloween costume just for fun. It actually felt good to slip it on over my real belly and artificially enhance that particular part of me, reliving a cherished childhood memory. Thankfully, at nearly 280 pounds, I've reached a point where I don't absolutely need a fake belly, but there are times where I'll slip it on for laughs or when I like to give my belly a bit more OOOMPH! It's like this fake belly allows me to become an embellishment of my real self. Hopefully, I'll have gained enough weight this year that I'll have reached the point where my belly will be significantly bigger and it won't need artificial padding anymore.

OMG this is a great post!

pillow stuffing4 years

this is my favourite thing . . .i use wheat pillows for weight . . i love seeing how much fatter i could be . . even though i am really obese anyway . . . big heavy belly and heavy fat tits . . .mmmmmmmmm

pillow stuffing4 years

I've done this several times but I can't get the pillows to look like fat or feel like fat smiley

pillow stuffing4 years

The last time I tried pillow stuffing, the only way to get it out was, I took a 5qt beer enema, and jumped up and down on a pogo stick. Good thing I was renting. The landlord is still trying to scrape the mess off the walls and ceiling.

pillow stuffing4 years

I did that when I was a kid but also used clothes, I stuff every inches of my shirt and pants.

pillow stuffing2 years

i made a fat suit with bedding was great

pillow stuffing2 years

I think all if not most of us on here have done this at some point, I used to do this and enjoy it, I even did it to the point of pretending to be a big round ball in a play center, there was a giant ball as part of a bouncy castle in there

pillow stuffing2 years

I LOVE stuffing with pillows etc...Trying to see how big I can get!
attachment
1 page 1 of 3   loading