Food and recipes

Ramen noodles

Instead of milk, try a coupla spoons of whole milk plain yogurt.
13 years

Ramen noodles

shazzercafe wrote
I ran into the same problem and have started writing down different creations I've made with ramen. If you like the following, let me know and I'll post more. This isn't necessarily super fattening, but it is rather tasty according to my various dinner guests.

2 packs chicken ramen
1 can cream of chicken condensed
1/2 cup milk
1-2 chicken breast
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
garlic salt and pepper to taste

Cook your ramen and drain the water. Add the seasoning packet. Pan fry the chicken, spicing how you like. Dice and throw into pot with cream of chicken and coat. Add milk and stir until mixed. Throw in the ramen and stir until coated. Add parmesan and stir until melted. Season to taste. Serve and top with cheese.

As a tip- try to make the noodles and the diced chicken come out at about the same time. The longer the noodles sit, the gummier they are.

Enjoy!
Some fresh thyme steeped in the pasta broth, diced onion, heavy cream instead of cream of chicken and chopped basil.
13 years

Ramen noodles

Can you give me step-by-step instructions? I would like to know at what point do you add your egg?
7 years

Ramen noodles

BigCanadianBabe:
I love ramen noodles. Shrimp and beef are my favorite flavors. I like to add cheese or cheese wiz in it to make it creamy and more fattening. I sometimes add real bacon bits and chopped green onions instead of the cheese. smiley Yum!
u do know how to cook.sounds great
7 years