Extreme obesity

Ssbbw bellys

so i was wondering is it hard to get past your belly when you reach down to get things. Also does it get hard to roll over. I notice that sometimes ssbbw can't really close their legs when sitting down because your bellys push it apart is this true
smiley
13 years

Ssbbw bellys

ThatReesesGirl wrote
My legs won't close all the way, in part because my thighs are so huge, and my belly is getting lower.

And yes, I do find it hard to pick things up. Not so much the belly, as it is the bending of the back and knees. But the belly does get in the way. Whenever I drop my napkin in a restaurant, I have someone else pick it up. Just a lot easier. smiley

sexiest post I ever read!
13 years

Ssbbw bellys

Chubby Katie wrote
Thanks for your kind support Dario!

There's a story behind that picture. It was taken last year in our big sitting room after I had my gastric balloon removed and I lost 46 kilos (100 lb - it was supposed to be more than that, but that's another story). I lost 16 inches around the hips and tummy, so I could get into clothes I had in the closet for ages. I just managed to do up the white pants. Jim was here that weekend and said Why don't you see if you can sit in the green tub chair that is in the big sitting room? I used to sit in it when I was smaller, so I tried to sit down slowly but I couldn't and just flopped into it. There was a crack as the wood frame broke and another as my pants split down the seams. When he had finished laughing Jim took several pictures, esp when I couldn't get up and had to crawl on my hands and knees across the room to the sofa and managed to pull myself up on it.

He said he thought he could make up a picture suitable for the family out of all the chaos. I wasn't going to let anyone else see what a mess I was in. I don't know if he used some other image to make it all look decent, but if he did and it offends someone I could remove it. I know he has a library of all sorts of images. I don't know who Connie was but I wouldn't want to offend her memory. She must have had a figure like mine. I'm not very used to looking at pictures of myself (I try to avoid it) and it looked OK to me.

Jim and Dad had to take some of the upholstery off the chair and make some new wood parts to fix the frame. Its an antique, though fortunately not very valuable.

You know, you could settle this by just posting the full-sized picture.
13 years