forum  general

fat girls with skinny boyfriends/fat men with skinny girlfriends4 years

I personally think it's better to have contrast, I'm not too sure about the *cough* mechanics of a couple where both partners are big.

While my girlfriend is overweight I'm still much bigger than she is, and that contrast is sure to increase as I want to gain a pound for every one she loses smiley

fat girls with skinny boyfriends/fat men with skinny girlfriends3 years

Although don't think I'm being shallow, love can come all shapes and sizes and if there's enough of a connection it will supersede any physical obstacles.

I'd love my partner equality at any size just as she would with me smiley

Most all the guys I’ve dated in the last 10 years have at least 50 - 100 pounds lighter than me. My new boyfriend is 5’9” and 160 pounds compared to my 5’0”, 290 pound figure. I usually like the big contrast. It is usually the skinnier guys who are most attracted to the softness of my boob and huge belly.

I like the contrast too. I like to see a skinny guy with a chubby girl.

That said, however; it's my observation that when one likes to eat a lot, the other tends to catch up. If the lady likes to cook and is always snacking, look in two years later, and I'll bet the skinny boyfriend is no longer so skinny.

fat girls with skinny boyfriends/fat men with skinny girlfriends6 months

tinygainer1821:
I love the contrast and I want to be larger than my partner.

You have some gaining to do 👀 (to open up your partner options)

fat girls with skinny boyfriends/fat men with skinny girlfriends6 months

5 11 175 lbs here

fat girls with skinny boyfriends/fat men with skinny girlfriends5 months

I'm slim and would appreciate being with a fat girl because the contrast is really cute and there is just so much more softness to enjoy. Girls should be loved at every size although I like the big ones more smiley
<< 5 page 5 of 5   loading