General

Ed/fa: anyone else?

I have a really love/hate relationship with food, coupled with the fat fetish, i've always been headed in one extreme or the other.

I know when I was younger, fantasising and dreaming at night about how fat i'd like to be or how fat i'd like a girl to get used to really scare me, and so i'd compensate for it during the day by really avoiding food where possible and embracing my naturally thin body.

Although never officialy diagnosed, I was under 100lbs by the time I finished school.

Then I found this site and went the other way, stopped fighting it and embraced it.

Still, i'm not completely comfortable with it, either way, and I doubt I ever will be, like people have said, they seem to be related, like a pleasure/pain thing.

But you are deffinetly not alone.
12 years

I am 67, and I have not tried to make myself fat. I think that curves are very womanly. But I don't want them on myself.
6 years

I am 5' 9" and 210 pounds. Pretty much the same my entire adult life.
6 years

There's a difference between generically loving fat and being attracted to fat on other people. Some people love fat on everyone and everything (including pets), whether they're sexually attracted to a given fat-bearing individual or not. Others, like myself, are physically attracted to fat people of the opposite sex but have no issues one way or the other with fat on anyone else. I'm sexually attracted to fat women - not fat itself.

I stay pretty much the same weight because I engage in various physical activities, for reasons that have nothing to do with fear of getting fat. I wouldn't expect my wife (or any other fat woman I've ever been attracted to) to participate in those activities, but I wouldn't try to stop her if she wanted to take one of them up. All people should be free to make their own choices, without someone trying to manipulate them into doing something else.

I totally agree. There's a huge difference with being 50Lbs. overweight and 200 Lbs. overweight.
Currently I'm 220 and was up to 240 or so at one time. My body revolted with the extra Wt. and I didn't feel good.
As an avid Fa, I find large women especially SSBBW's highly attractive. For me, all that softness is very sensual.
6 years

fatspank:
I disagree with the whole you have to be fat to love fat.

Finally Fat:
My main point was that if an FA truly loves fat, he or she will become fat.

And btw, the old adage, "Never trust a skinny cook", applies still.

Men like lots of things on women. Big breasts, pretty dresses, sexy legs, long blonde hair, sexy makeup, etc. But it does not mean they want it on themselves. Same with fat.
6 years