Body inflation

Pregnant roll play?

hi all im new here and i was looking on here the other day and i saw some one talking about pregnant roll play and was just curious if any women on here do that and what it entales. i just think pregnant women have a certain glow of sexyness to them that makes them even more appealing, to me at least sorry if this seams like an odd first post.
12 years

Pregnant roll play?

not odd at all, though i apologize for posting a response so late in the game lol.

i have done pregnant roleplay in the past & rather enjoy just about every experience it brings up. sometimes roleplay is simply having sex with a pregnant belly, while other times it's making love to your 'husband/wife' while such a 'miracle' is taking place.

i've done roleplays involving the full-term carrying from beginning to end, which can be quite the experience on its own as it takes a while to process. some of my later roleplays have involved specifically birthing.

in any & all walks of the roleplaying, so long as you're doing it with someone that has a good time & brings happiness to the playing field in both parties, it can start slow or fast & still give a lasting impression.
12 years

Pregnant roll play?

Let me know - I have some very hot and yummy scenes for an imaginative female.
12 years