Extreme obesity

And its gone

I just recently hit 420lbs and both my girlfriend and I are thrilled. I have noticed though that my private part has almost disappeared into this fat roll thing down there. I want to keep on gaining but is it possible for it to fully be covered if I keep gaining? Thanks
12 years

And its gone

ThatReesesGirl wrote:
I call bullshit. Unless you're really small, your fat rolls that accumulate in the groin area are not substantial enough to completely submerse your penis. Maybe at 550+, but yeah, even then I doubt it.

not so much bullshit. I have seen a number of guys who are like that at various sizes. A lot will depend, of course, on original length and just how much weight goes down there. Fat guy crotches are like snowflakes smiley lol

It also depends on if the original poster meant hard or soft or burying just the shaft or also the balls too.
12 years

And its gone

GainerguyCdn wrote:
ThatReesesGirl wrote:
I call bullshit. Unless you're really small, your fat rolls that accumulate in the groin area are not substantial enough to completely submerse your penis. Maybe at 550+, but yeah, even then I doubt it.

not so much bullshit. I have seen a number of guys who are like that at various sizes. A lot will depend, of course, on original length and just how much weight goes down there. Fat guy crotches are like snowflakes smiley lol

It also depends on if the original poster meant hard or soft or burying just the shaft or also the balls too.

Sorry I guess I should be more clear. I was about average length, when I am soft its pretty much all gone, and only about 2.5 to 3 is out when its hard. Is it possible for the balls to get buried too?
12 years

And its gone

Msprettypanties wrote:
alistair8york wrote:
So, effectively, 'it' becomes a large clitoris?! Harder to coax outta there but still pretty useful!

O_O

My thoughts exactly... O.O
12 years

And its gone

In my little social circle. That pubic mound is referred to as 'Pudge'. Anyways, I'm only small fry, 260lb with not a small member, but I've noted a significant increase in the size of my pudge, I imagine that if it keeps up, it will become an obstruction to some degree by the time I'm 500lb for sure.

I guess time will tell.

Hunter.
12 years