Submission and domination

Love to be teased

fatmarriedpig wrote:
I love when men and women tease me for being piggy. How many others enjoy teasing a growing girl for being greedy piggy?

I guess I do. However, I prefer to ask probing questions in order to get the girl to admit to something "embarr***ing". My favorite is when the girl admits that it's 100% accurate to describe her as an overfed American burger gobbler, or something like that.

EDIT: I am not sure how much is about teasing per se, since I don't really want to make the girl feel bad about being obese. On the contrary I like to see a girl who is proud about being obese.
12 years

Love to be teased

I love being teased as well, but I'm a bit more towards the playful stuff - it all depends on the tone and the way it's communicated.
12 years

Love to be teased

would love beeing teased after encouraged to gain about 10kg .
And mny sexy feeder girl measures me make me do situp push up or a gerneral fitness test in comparison to her
and pretends i´m still fit enough so she can feed me more into security cause i always say hah i will always be fitter than a cute chubby woman as you ^^ squeezing her fat .
Until she goes mad enough to make fatten me up until she can tease me and my pudgy body in a lot of places ^^
11 years

Love to be teased

I love doing the humiliation and teasing if the lady good with it. I find that calling them fat greedy piggies usually does it for them, as well as, describing how much more weight they're gonna gain or how fat they'll get.

Additionally, the type of sub/dom play that Ariday is talking about, I absolutely love. Nothing hotter than a woman begging you to make her climax in mind-blowing screaming ecstasy. smiley
11 years

Love to be teased

ffa_tist wrote:
Ooh, I love teasing and/or being teased - not always the animal names, but whether it's a bit of gentle ribbing or a full on barrage of humiliation, it's great fun!

especially recently, eh? smiley
but yeah - playful teasing is cool smiley
10 years

Love to be teased

Intimate/playful teasing, yes.

Open humiliation, no way.
10 years

Love to be teased

i love to tease and be teased not only maybe in chubbrelated thing if i gained or maybe a little chubby for my partner or she just likes to tase me cause of the effect it has on me ......getting kind of rawwwrrrr^^
and bit out of control what i like...

I even like teasing in differnet ways as akind of show how good we know each oterh and could do with each other and still feel nice and confortable as other would look and say wow they are mean to each other ^^
10 years