Submission and domination

Men + ssbbws + men

i love the thought of the women pinning me down and being the dominant one in a sexual way, but i couldnt think of anything worse than you using a strap on on me.i find it actually anoying that some jerk blokes have the chance to be in bed with you and dont take the opertunity to lick you all over and enjoy your amazing body weather thats under you or on top of you,i think their just gay and as soon as a bloke wants that and your body alone isnt enough you should get shut of him
12 years

Men + ssbbws + men

I watched the film preaching to the perverted and although it is as funny as ***, it really turned me off of the idea of bdsm. One I like to be in control and two I can't stand pain. The idea of someone putting anything up my anus makes me feel quite queezy and my bum cheeks seem to clench together as if they want to be one.

That doesn't mean I don't like experimentation or being adventurous but I like a woman to be a woman and me to be her man. Yes so I am the lazy shit who lays back and thinks of England whilst she does all the work, lol.

No serious, if a bloke really fancies a woman then he will go out of his way to make her feel special. Just because you are big doesn't mean a bloke should feel that you are the one he can enact all his sexual pervertions with.

I have always been attacted to large women but I have always treated them with the same respect as slim women. What attracts me to a woman is first a pretty face and smile and then personality and humour and that's why I have been out with slim, curvy and bigger women. The reason I like large women is I like big breasts and belly's, ok that's my oddity. To me they feel more womanly and sexual than slimmer girls who seem to be worried about what people think of them and frustratingly shallow as a result.
I remember in the 1990's that a lot of goths were Bisexual and me being a rock/metal/grunger found it hard to get my head around as, when i saw a bloke kissing another bloke it was just alien to me and it was sickening to watch but I am a hypocrite because I had no problem watching 2 girls kissing even if they weren't so accommodating when I asked if I could join in, lol.

Each to their own I suppose.

Life is to enjoy
12 years

Men + ssbbws + men

I like SSBBWs, I'm not bi, bicurious, or gay. But every guy has a prostate, and I'm not so homophobic that I don't enjoy some stimulation. From what I have seen in the sex shops, a strapon isn't for novices.

BTW, when you say male+SSBBW+male, I think threesome, and I don't see anything gay about that.
12 years