Extreme obesity

I want to be huge..

The reality is that most people, no matter how intense their fattening desires, will never reach 500-600 lbs. As I always say, half the fun is just trying to get there. You put on 100 lbs and love it and be happy with it. It's all about the relationship too. I know were I with a female feedee-feeder I would let myself go, but I also know I couldn't get super fat due to genetics.

Future SSBBW.....looking good! Going to look even better with a lot more weight around the middlesmiley
12 years

I want to be huge..

my 400 1b girlfriend is fattening me up. She wants me reach 400 1bs or more. She wants loves to fondle my fat belly but wishes it was much bigger. She is trying to weigh 500 pounds before the fall. She can put away a huge amount of food. She has been packing on the pounds. and i cant wait to see how fat her belly gets. its getting pretty big and heavy. we both want to be really huge and fat
12 years

I want to be huge..

i pretty much feel the same way as everyone who posted, i want i so bad and i spend a lot of time thinking about it. i wonder if its cause im suposed to be huge or am i just obsessed. either way, weighing 500 or 600 lbs is a dream and i want to achieve it.
12 years

I want to be huge..

I'm actually a little jealous over your luck in finding such an awesome girl. It certainly is a little scary that at double her weight you will be fairly reliant on her for basic things like bathing and changing clothes, but to get to that size will be pretty fun I think. Hmmmm. Did you verbally agree with your gf that you would become double her weight, or is that something that you have decided privately to become? If the former, given what you have told about your gf, I wouldn't put it p***ed her to let herself continue getting bigger to increase the size you will be at in the end. Just remember if she lets herself get to 400 lbs, you will be looking at 800 lbs and more than likely immobility.
12 years

I want to be huge..

don't worry man we all fantaize bout that. I wish I could find someone who wants me to grow fat and big! I would be immoble and she can climb on my body lay on it smack it around rub it and much more. but haven't found her yet, too afraid if there couple girls already i know to tell i want to gain.
12 years

I want to be huge..

imhotep:
my 400 1b girlfriend is fattening me up. She wants me reach 400 1bs or more. She wants loves to fondle my fat belly but wishes it was much bigger. She is trying to weigh 500 pounds before the fall. She can put away a huge amount of food. She has been packing on the pounds. and i cant wait to see how fat her belly gets. its getting pretty big and heavy. we both want to be really huge and fat

That's what I would do when I find a huge fat girlfriend. Then she'll feed me till I'm huge and fat.
Playing video games and eat fattening food will be easy. Being huge and fat together playing video games will go good in underwear.
7 years