Submission and domination

Fetishes

Some of my. fetishes include puppy play, where the woman acts like a puppy,and for some odd reason, age regrssion. I want to turn a woman into a baby! I have no idea why!
11 years

Fetishes

"Massage" is maybe what you meant?
11 years

Fetishes

Big beautiful cupcake wrote:
I have a really weird fetish (maybe weird is subjective) that sort of falls into BDSM. I'm really into cannibalism, not actually chowing down on my buddies but the idea of being treated as food. Don't know what I mean? Check out mukiskitchen.com. Hell, I think I'd be a tasty treat!

Ah, me too! I took a peek at your stories section and they're really good, you should try writing something on this topic!
10 years

Fetishes

Like several people have said previously:

Mostly things to do with Weight gain and Fat!!!

Also, with the weight gain and Fat.... I really love Femininity!

I guess these don't really qualify as a Fetish but here are some I really like......

> How a women makes gestures with her Hands in a soft feminine way.

> I love when my wife turns her hands backwards on her hips...actually above her hips squishing into her Love handles and pushing her love handles a good four inches of blubber on each side... sigh!

> When a women sits and her Fat lower belly spills on to her lap

> I love small to tight Lingerie on a fattened up woman

> I like beautiful women's hands that when they gain there fingers even puff up.....oh ya they have to be feminine.

The thing that really get's me going along with weight gain...... is the smell of soap on a women's skin....or the smell of a woman all soaped up in a shower drives me pretty crazy!

I guess I really like Fat women who are very pretty and feminine that smell like soap and keep gaining weight.....oh ya....while they are wearing lingerie!
9 years

Fetishes

pig play, daddy dom/LG, humiliation, ageplay, slapping, spanking, lactation, fear play, group sex, force-feeding, forced to gain weight, being owned as property
9 years

Fetishes

To list a few:
Height/size difference (Huge guy/Little lady)
Squashing
Dominant feedee
Male weight gain
9 years

Fetishes

Tigress are all surprisingly great fetishes, although some are #down right grotesque 😏. I'll list a few that really interest me.
Feederism both as feeder and mutual gainer,
Tongueplay Mouth stuff,
Mastication,
Dom/sub,
Slave feeding
Teasing
Flatulence,

Now that I think about this is pretty tame stuff
7 years

Fetishes

I just love pregnant women, especially pregnant BBWs or if possible SSBBWs.Also belly worship.
7 years
123   loading