Submission and domination

Fetishes

I like rape RP also, light B&D, golden showers, anal play, and of course BBWs.

You will note a kinky person's definition of fetish is much different from the vanilla. For example I know a lady who think using a vibrator is a fetish.
12 years

Fetishes

let me get my list

-coughs-

Fetishes (edit)
Into: "i solemnly swear i am up to no good", abdl (watching others wear), adipophilia (fat people fetish) (everything to do with it), age play, air inflation (giving), animal transformation (giving), anime (watching), apron belly, ballet boots (watching others wear), ballet boots/shoes (watching others wear), ballet heels (watching others wear), bbw, bbw animal play (everything to do with it), bbw baby girl (everything to do with it), bbw feet (everything to do with it), bbw feet tickling (giving), bbw gamer girls, bbw in latex & rubber (watching others wear), bbw in pantyhose (watching others wear), bbw in rubber / latex (watching others wear), bbw latex and leather, bbw's in diapers (watching others wear), bbw/bhm (everything to do with it), bbw/ssbbw nudists (watching), bbws in bodystockings (watching others wear), bbws in pantyhose and stockings (watching others wear), being daddy's piggy (giving), being dressed like a fat piggy (giving), being in a diaper sucking my on my pacifier (giving), belly inflation (everything to do with it), belly stuffing (giving), big butts (watching), big girls in fishnet body stockings (watching others wear), big tits (everything to do with it), biting (giving), bloating my belly til i look pregnant (giving), bloating my belly til i look ready to pop (giving), blowing up like a blueberry (giving), blueberry inflation (watching), body inflation (everything to do with it), body modification (giving), body modification & animalization (giving), body paint (everything to do with it), body painting (giving), body stockings (watching others wear), breaking glowsticks and painting naked bodies (everything to do with it), breast expansion (everything to do with it), breastfeeding (everything to do with it), breasts (everything to do with it), candle wax (giving), cankles (everything to do with it), catsuits (everything to do with it), cellulite (watching), classic cars (everything to do with it), cling film (giving), clothing inflation (watching others wear), colored tights (watching others wear), complete pig transformation/training (giving), corsets (watching others wear), cowgirls (everything to do with it), daddy daughter roleplay (everything to do with it), dancewear,tutus,leotards,seamed tights (watching others wear), darkbratangel's feet, diaper waddle (watching), diapers (watching others wear), doctor/nurse play (everything to do with it), enema inflated bellies (giving), enemas (giving), erotic literature (everything to do with it), erotic weight gain (giving), exreme enemas (giving), extreme body modification (giving), extreme enemas (giving), extreme weight gain (giving), fat bellies, fat girls (everything to do with it), fat girls in fishnets (watching others wear), fat girls in wedding dresses (watching), fat girls need love too, fat pigs (watching), feedee (giving), feeder/feedee (everything to do with it), feederism (everything to do with it), feeding a woman into immobility (giving), feeding/weight gain (giving), feet/legs with pantyhose or stockings (watching others wear), female inflation (giving), female ejaculation (watching), fishnet body stocking (watching others wear), fishnets (watching others wear), food network (watching), food play (giving), foot binding, foot/feet (everything to do with it), funnel feeding (giving), getting painted in gold (giving), hair pulling (giving), handcuffs (giving), harley quinn (watching), high heels (watching others wear), hucow (giving), huge boobs (everything to do with it), human cow (giving), human cow, suction, milking (giving), human-to-animal transformation (giving), humiliation (giving), immobilized by her own fat (giving), impregnation fantasy (everything to do with it), inflatables, inflation (everything to do with it), juggalo and lette family, kissing (giving), lactation (watching), large volume enemas (giving), latex (everything to do with it), leather (everything to do with it), leggings (everything to do with it), leotards and tights (watching others wear), lingerie (watching others wear), liquid latex (everything to do with it), lycra/spandex (everything to do with it), lycra/spandex wear (watching others wear), maiesiophilia (everything to do with it), medical play (giving), nipples (everything to do with it), nose hooks (giving), onezie/onesie (watching others wear), opaque tights (watching others wear), opaque tights .. and no knickers .. (everything to do with it), pain (giving), pantyhose/stockings (watching others wear), parade a fatpig around in super tight clothes (giving), pig, pig girls (everything to do with it), pig play (giving), pig transformation (giving), piggification (giving), piggy nose hooks (giving), piggy play (giving), pigtails (watching others wear), plastic pig noses (watching others wear), playing the guitar, pregnant bellies (watching others wear), pregnant women (everything to do with it), rubber (everything to do wit

and still
12 years

Fetishes

I confess I'm also forced-cow-play... with-mandatory-daily-milkings-curious. Anybody want to help a first timer?

That was an impressive fetish list, and if I were a woman, I'd make sure never to get drunk arround you, lest I wake up with a huge enema nozzle up my ass, being milked in a glow stick soaked catsuit with little latex toe socks while you jack off to the food network.
12 years

Fetishes

CurvyEm wrote:
OxrexO wrote:
CurvyEm wrote:
All my fetishes are fat related. As in I can't achieve climax without that aspect. So yeah, fat is my fetish but there are lots of other things I enjoy but wouldn't be able to achieve climax without the fat aspect.

Sorry, I didn't read this untill after I had made my first post haha
I feel the exact same way! It took me a really long time to accept it though.

Me too, although I didn't even know it for the longest time but looking back I've always had this thing, it just took my brain a long while to put two and two together haha
Yeah,pretty much sums me up toosmiley
12 years

Fetishes

secretdesires wrote:
Okay, so we're all here because we love big squishy bellies, but how many of us have other major fetishes? Am I the only one whose main and only fetish isn't a fat-related fetish?

My main fetishes are Daddy/girl RP, rape RP, and I have a huge @ss fetish. (heh I made a pun!)

Hmm...i would be interested how to find out all about ones lilkings ? i surely did not iw oudl say ^^
but some thing you mention sound interesting ^^
12 years

Fetishes

im usually the submissive type but ive played the dominant role once or twice and loved that too. but tie me up, feed me, tease me, humiliate me if you want too, its fun smiley
12 years

Fetishes

i concur as well. Sign me up smiley
12 years

Fetishes

I have a few interests, but probably fall back to bbw or plus sized. I have a thing for female body hair, I think it's quite erotic and adult, but also a bonus because it means shaving isn't something a big girl has to worry about, especially if it's becoming a difficult task anyway.
I also love stretchmarks, whether it be from stuffing or pregnancy. I also enjoy (being the victim of) facesitting, and i also thin stretching can be a huge turn on. Anything else, just ask. I can't think of any others at this point in time.
11 years

Fetishes

most of my fetishes and other kinky desires are fat related. here's a list of some of them.

i'm into a lot of adult baby stuff. i love wearing and using diapers.

i like being called fat names and such. i'd like to try a little humiliation one day.

i'd like to be dominated, but i'm pretty picky about it. i don't want to be hit, unless its a nice slap on the behind. i think its more of a mental and/or emotional domination i'm looking for. this is one aspect i'd like to explore more.

i've dabbled in wearing ladies underwear. part of that is me wanting to be a sissy boy, but another part of it is i like the idea of being so fat i NEED to wear a bra.

i like the idea of losing control. as in i've lost control of how fat i'm getting, or i've lost control of my body and i HAVE to wear diapers. stuff like that. i'd probably like being tied up.

a lot of my deviant desires overlap. i like combining them into fun fantasies.
11 years

Fetishes

I also have a diaper fetish, which I think is related to my fat fetish. As collegeguy2514 stated, I think both are related to just letting go, something that I have found much easier to do in the privacy of my house in a diaper, than with getting over the societal pressures related to weight, although I am starting to get over that.

My fantasy would be to be diapered and force-fed until I was completely stuffed by a beautiful woman. She would then treat me like a baby and tend to my every need for the rest of the day, continuing with the belly rubs and stuffings and changing my diapers when needed.
11 years
123   loading