forum  weightgain

fatty girl with flat breasts7 years

I am sorry your unique shape makes it hard to find good-fitting clothes you like. But I have to admit, as a belly man, I find your shapes sexy. The relatively smaller size of your breasts just emphasises how big & beautiful your belly is smiley.

I actually love girls with bigger bellies and smaller breasts. One of my favorite models out there is Beccabae. Plush, chubby belly. Thick, sensual legs. Tiny breasts. Why would you need big ones when you have so much else to hold?

I have tiny boobs and am fat so I feel your pain.... like seriously ..I have gained over 60 lbs and still... no boobs
is this some kind of sick joke ????

hahah trust me I wear a push up bra haha !!

One of the things I love about fat women is that they're each so different & unique. Take two women of average height at, say, about 120 lbs. - they can look pretty similar. But if they each gain 200 lbs., they can look completely different! The media glorifies big breasts, (often artificially enlarged) the way they glorify thinness. Not all women have jumbo jahoobies, no matter how big they are elsewhere. . .and not everyone lusts after them. Celebrate your uniqueness smiley It's relatively uncommon to be very fat yet have smaller breasts. . .and some of us find that very sexy. You're special! Vive la difference!

It all comes down to genetics in how weight and growth is distributed on your body.

As long as the person is fun to be around it doesn't really matter to me.

honestly, I do too, smaller breasts, are easier to handle.

As a personal preference, I do like big breasts, but it's not that much of a big deal.

Also, all body types have something good. Relatively small breasts can make the belly look bigger in comparison. And a lot of people here like big bellies, I think smiley . I know I do.

the girl i'm currently dating has this body type. while its not my ideal, i'm growing to like it.
1 page 1 of 3   loading