Gaining

Fatty girl with flat breasts

I have tiny boobs and am fat so I feel your pain.... like seriously ..I have gained over 60 lbs and still... no boobs
is this some kind of sick joke ????
12 years

hahah trust me I wear a push up bra haha !!
12 years

It all comes down to genetics in how weight and growth is distributed on your body.
12 years

honestly, I do too, smaller breasts, are easier to handle.
12 years

the girl i'm currently dating has this body type. while its not my ideal, i'm growing to like it.
12 years

Fat & Flat is ideal for me.
12 years

There are stunning women that gain weight in different ways. Whether a woman's breasts, arms, thighs or belly are what stands out, it can all be really good. Watching the unique way that a woman gains weight is all part of the fun.
12 years

Hahah you are probably right hey because everyone keeps saying theyre ok but like I still think of them as being small because I used to get given shit about them in highschool haha damn cruel kids and also they seem smaller in comparison to my huge belly hahaha and mmm I remember your boobs mmhmm *licks lips* they are delectable x
12 years

honestly, I've looked at your pics and you're quite beautiful.
12 years

I am glad that you enjoy your cute little boobies, Becca, because they are all yours and no one else's. If, in the great cosmic scheme of things, you meant to have big boobs you would have gotten them. So it seems you meant to get small ones. Bravo! I think it is very nice of you to share pics of yourself (and your boobies) with your fans. Anyone who doesn't like doesn't have to look. And how does that saying go? "The people who matter don't mind, and the people who mind don't matter." I think you said it just right- "Remember that you are someone's exact ideal." There are lots of men (and probably women too) who are looking for a nice flat-chested BBW. I hope that the lovely fat & flat ladies out there will keep that in mind if they start feeling bad about their appearance. LNM
12 years
12   loading