Body inflation

Cum inflation

not being a dude, nor straight, it's something I don't particularly think about HOWEVER, I do believe there is an old, old OLD preg story somewhere (was it Billy McFred?) that if I recall, involved what you described.
12 years

Cum inflation

yes i have. i also have this theory that girls who perform oral sex often have bigger bellies
12 years

Cum inflation

i tend to think orally though but where can you find the furry stuff
12 years

Cum inflation

I have two fantasies that come out of this. The first is as the O.P. described. Everyday I pour gallons of cum out of my unrealistically huge and full balls into a woman or women until they are a few months along.

The second one that have is a different take on it where the male and/or female gain or lose weight due to a reaction or something like that. For instance, a man is eating out his woman (yes the phrasing was intentional) and because of some new vitamin or something that she's taking, her cum is causing him to have a voracious appetite and/or gain weight. Or a female that when cum enters her body, especially orally, she tends to gain some weight, or you can even expand on that scenerio and have her man lose the weight that she's gaining. She's sucking him dry sort of thing. Something like that. I find those things way more erotic.smiley
12 years

Cum inflation

Not gonna lie, one of my deeper, stranger fantasies.
12 years

Cum inflation

rubarbstreet.deviantart.com/

Self-promoooooooootion!

It's about cum inflation, so this is relevant. Don't see enough of it.
11 years

Cum inflation

cum inflation the ultimate stuffing fantasy
10 years

Cum inflation

I love this fetish as well. I do like to imagine it combined without the refractory period for us guys, so I can keep going and going. I also like it with the ladies gaining weight depending on how much cum is taken from me. My brain does some weird things too. Where sometimes I imagine the lady gaining weight above the waist when she goes down on me and below the waist when I'd ejaculate during sex. Sometimes conversely, I gain weight from the ladies as well. Gives a new meaning to a Hungry Boy. smiley
9 years

Cum inflation

this is the hottest to me, along w/ pumping and making other certain parts swollen from it.
9 years

Cum inflation

crmel_prncess 14:
I wouldn't mind doing this with the right person
I can understand that the right person can make it all the more enjoyable eh^^
8 years
12   loading