Extreme obesity

Extremer obesity?

lovely_plumper wrote:
Like ridiculous weights sometimes, as large as the moon even.

Serious? lol, I thought I was the only one, curious... smiley
12 years

Extremer obesity?

I fully approve of all of this, and I love to see discussion of something extreme that I am totally into.

brb fapping
12 years

Extremer obesity?

Not a woman...but...

I've noticed that trend with myself, when I first started gaining I thought 300lbs would be enough. Then that became 400lbs, which became 500lbs. And now I find myself fantasizing about upper 900's.

And to be honest, though I've never been a fan of "planetary sizes", I've been known to indulge in fantasies that have me taking up several city blocks on my own...
12 years

Extremer obesity?

I see this happening to me too, from the other side of the coin, as a male FA. When i first got into watching sexy belly vids and pics, I thought women with a nice little belly at around 180-200 were super hot, and to be frank I was a little put off by the ssbbw's and super big bellies. Now, though, the more I get into it, the bigger the better. I can't get a belly big enough on a lady now, and I fantasize about ladies as big as 800 lbs. and beyond.
12 years

Extremer obesity?

Reeses, I know what you mean only from the feeder perspective. Like Mcr, my tastes in fat woman have grown larger over the years. I, too, can really only orgasm with a fat woman and lots of fat chat or running scenarios in my head (imaging her fatter, imagining I fed her this fat, or she's this fat b/c of how lazy and gluttonous she is).
The sad thing is that the woman I've been dating has lost 70 lbs and I've noticed we have less sex because I miss those extra fatty pounds.
12 years

Extremer obesity?

I was a feeder, but would love to feel what it feels to be that fat. Sometimes I fantasize, bout me being immobile, n be big like in I once knew an old lady who swallowed a pie. Girls laying on my belly n such. Wish find a girl who wants that. Jut gotta find her.
12 years

Extremer obesity?

Fear of immobility was mentioned earlier. Though it was directed at the females I'm going to answer it too.

The thought of being so fat that I can no longer fit through doorways of any size or even get out of bed on my own is thrilling to me. In fact one of my go to fantasies now is getting stuck in a doorway to a buffet and being fed all the food in the whole restaurant by a waitress who also happens to be a feeder in order to break the doorframe so I can get free.

That being said, I think immobility is pure fantasy for me. Never to be attempted in real life because even if you're lucky enough to avoid health issues through all your gains they'll catch up to you when you can no longer move under your own power.

So, barring some scientific breakthrough that'll eliminate all health issues of extreme obesity *fingers still crossed on that one*, I have to say no to immobility.
12 years

Extremer obesity?

I'm in the similar camp of immobility is more fantasy than anything I'd rather pursue. As big I would like to get, my mobility is a bit too much of a valuable commodity and my independence has always mattered to me. It would take a very special person who I could be certain that she would be able to handle the responsibility of caring for me and I could trust implicitly to want to care for me in that state.

But fantasies are fine and dandy for now.
12 years

Extremer obesity?

ThatReesesGirl wrote:

I'm starting to feel like a cold fish. I enjoy sex but its getting very monochromatic, if you will. Does anyone else have this problem? Ladies more specifically? Do you think its only gonna get worse and more extreme as time goes on?

That IS a problem! I don't have it, though I've often wondered if I had a gf gain large amounts of weight whether it would ever be enough. I think there'd be a temptation to say "Oh, another ten pounds wouldn't hurt" every time a new milestone was reached...
12 years

Extremer obesity?

ThatReesesGirl wrote:Would love to be locked in a basement for a few days, under the idea that I'm too big to leave and I have an "evil Feeder".

Fantasy shmantasy. You need a REAL Evil Feeder. Only when you have no choice but to get as big as possible will you be able to eat with total abandon. smiley
12 years
12   loading