forum  submission and domination

would you be master or slave7 years

I've been both the dominating and the dominated.
It depends on my mood on which I enjoy. I seem to enjoy being dominated more though

would you be master or slave7 years

Wet paper , while not a great restraint, can be fun to burst out of.

would you be master or slave6 years

I usually tend to be the submissive/slave but i love being domme too

I am typically submissive. Not opposed to the idea of trying to be dominant but it isn't my typical reflex

Slave for sure smiley

Definitely a devoted slave.

Master all the way

IRL I'm pure master. In role play I don't mind playing a sub but in reality I'm pure master.

Yes you're right
not a single dominant woman exists in the entire world

I'm a sub too, but i also like to be dom sometimes with the right persons...

Undoubtedly submissive slave - and to a BBW determined to mould me into an approximation of her size (or bigger!!) by weightgaining...mmmmm

slave thats all i have to say smiley

Never been slave or dom... I have fantasies of both. But for the most is about being slave of a hungry goddess ^.^

I would be a Dom, absolutely.

I would be a Dom, absolutely.

Dom and there is Dominate women out their but more or less they are sub but some are Domme that i know of for a fact

I guess I'm a switch. When it comes to feeding/stuffing I'm way more into dominating men.

With women (I'm bi) I fantasize about both dom/sub roles and am way more of a switch in that scenario.

And when it doesn't involving feeding or food play I like being a sub with men as well.

Does that all make sense..haha..I guess I'm complicated smiley

I'm a master. I love to go Dom on ladies , have my way with them, and of course fatten them up a good bit.

would you be master or slave5 years

I'm definitely more submissive, I'd be a devoted slave

I'd be a master. Treating my slaves with a strictness and firmness to let them know that I was not messing about while at the same time being kind while they are my service. Oh and of course they would be gaining weight. I like my slaves to be pretty "little" plumping piglets. And perhaps even have them sign a slave contract or something like that detailing everything that they will do, can have done to them and for how long so that they know what to expect and for how long, and just how far away the ceasation of their servitude and more importantly their punishments and gain is.smiley

not really into the master/slave thing. But I'm definitely the dominant one and make that clear. I'll tell a girlfriend that I'm going to get her fat. That I'm going to pack some serious weight on her while we're together. I'll let her know just to warn her.

Slave smiley

I've always taken extreme pleasure out of being a slave. It makes a girl feel good to follow her instructions and treat a man right.

I love both the idea of having fat piggy slaves who would eat anything and everything I told them to, and being dominated by someone do much bigger than me that I could do nothing to resist and just had to serve them as much food as they wanted and got bigger. I can't decide!

would you be master or slave4 years

hmmm.. complicated ^^

I would love to be kind of more submissive from a kind of teasing and dominating start where i tease my more chubby gf until she manages to make me gain so i wil become more submissive and willing cause she gets stronger and fitter while i become a chubby hubby she likes to prove to me making me do some kind of fitnesstest in comparison to her ^^.

And then maybe a change again over time where i manage to get fitter again cause she gets kind of chubby again and i use my chance to turn the tables again ...hehe

i would so love to do such kinky things once in my life to some extent^^

any naughty nice girl who would love such strange things , too?

I would love to be a slave for the right person. Only if their intentions entailed a lot of fattening of course ^-^

cab be both

Im definitely the Dom. smiley
strong and hard but lovely!

I would be the master, although the master/slave dynamic isn't my particular cup of tea. Don't get me wrong--I am usually the dominant one, and I love telling a girl what to do. But I don't usually go for the master/slave level of formality.

Found myself to be a master of a very obedient little girl.

She wants nothing more than to please master. Her ultimate fantasy is to be completely used for someones pleasure.

On the like realistic side note this dynamic is very interesting and I have seen what happens when it goes poorly. I've had people express concern and would just like to state my philosophy for the record of anyone who cares. Which is you I guess if you are reading this thread.

I love the idea of dominating with pleasure. I am very cerebral and like to take the time to get to know people. Domination where the slave never says no, they can't. Kept in constant ecstasy it feels too good to always say yes. Happiness and pleasure is paramount not just for master but also for puppet.

My littlepuppet has very quickly found herself not just wanting to be owned. Now it's very important that she be masters good little pigglet and become my big fat whore.

Slave :o

This is something I've been getting interested in lately, I'd definitely be a master!

I have never had the opportunity to explore this area of play before.

I could maybe see myself being a slave to a VERY kind, VERY loving, and maybe most important VERY GENTLE (lol) Master.. :-)

I could also maybe see myself as being that kind of master.. but it's all academic. I'm probably too shy in real life, and I think I would need this kind of thing to be brought out of me at first. I don't think it's in my nature to get mean and nasty about it all, so maybe I wouldn't make a good master after all.. ha! smiley

I'd love to be the slave of a male feeder. Either fed large amounts of food yet expected to workout in order to keep a small shape, or forced to be lazy in order to become huge and immobile.

I prefer slave. But every once in a while I like the idea of being the master.

It depends. With the right person I can either be extremely submissive or a domme. Works either way with me.

I'd have to be the master, no way could someone handle me smiley.

would you be master or slave3 years

Slave for sure!

But, I would love to be a master once in a while... ;3

slave feedee all the way

I like aspects of both, i like the idea of being a dominant feeder directly controlling my feedees eating, gaining and sexual desires. being firm yet gentle and controlling.

The thought of being a sub feeder to a gaining goddess constantly pampering and tending to every need and desire so my goddess can just eat and grow.

Id love to try either roles with a woman

I would be a slave for sure!

I'm a sub/slave at heart, but I could imagine enjoying being the dom sometimes.

And as a slave or sub I love to struggle a bit, being naughty, test the other a bit, being overpowered and played and teased with.
I'm quite strong so when I decide I want to throw someone off me (I love being bottom/squashed etc) Ill enjoy it so much more if I'm actually helpless, just pinned down or squashed and out of breath too weak to do anything about it, but to worship, play with the fat and do as I'm told as a reasonable slave would do anyways, but I'm silly and playful . smiley

I have dommed but I'm a sub at heart.

would you be master or slave2 years

Slave for sure

slave all the way

Submissive Slave

A bit of both depending on my mood...

I'm pretty versatile,but I much prefer to be the sub.

Slave but more just submissive.

definitely slave

would you be master or slave10 months

most definitely a slave

slave

Slave!

I'm definitely a sub/slave

I play both smiley... But at home I'm the master... Babygirl is my type... So normally works out with me in charge smiley.

would you be master or slave9 months

Always master

Most definitely mistress. I like my sub slaves to worship my body and stimulate my mind.....or is that stimulate my body and worship my mind?! 😈

Would love to be submissive to a devoted female feeder that would fatten me to her hearts content.

are there any dominant mistresses hanging around on this site?

would you be master or slave8 months

Slave

would you be master or slave8 months

I am a slave

would you be master or slave7 months

defenetly Master.

Slave, and such a good, obedient one at that

A slave for sure

bungielover007:
I'd have to be the master, no way could someone handle me smiley.

I highly relate to this. I'm a switch definitely. Even when I play the sub role, I'm disobedient and am very stubborn. Sometimes I'm decently obedient, but it's mostly for my pleasure. 😇😈

I have always been told that I wear the pants in a relationship. I want someone who can share them with me... I am a leader at heart. It might run in my blood. I can't help but want to be Dom in many aspects. My day to day life can be a bit challenging when it comes to authorities and following anyone. I consider myself a switch because I have gotten pleasure from both sides. I haven't been able to fully dive into either the way I want though. I do find that when I'm a sub, I don't like to follow orders, gain on someone else's account, or truly want to please them as my goal. I do enjoy parts of that dynamic but I don't even understand what they are. Dominating men is a bit more intriguing for me but harder to come by a good servant/ slave. The experiences that I've had have been very thrilling and it just feels right. My favorite thing in sub/dom is to have a power struggle almost continuously, like a competition that we both win.

I'd be a master, I enjoy feeding a girl as long as she wants it, But I wont stop feeding you until you are literally stuffed to the brim and your shirt will not go over your belly

Rayne:
Mistress.
Of course, hehe.

So you want to be stuffed?

[quote]Rayne:
Mistress.
Of course, hehe.

ZeroDagon636:

Rayne:
Why would you ask me that?[/quote

wanted to see if you would answer

ZeroDagon636:
[quote]Rayne:
Mistress.
Of course, hehe.

ZeroDagon636:

Rayne:

Rayne:
What a weird way to get my attention. But whatever, do you. smiley

I love food, id love to be stuffed, but ill just feed you double what I ate

ZeroDagon636:
[quote]Rayne:
Mistress.
Of course, hehe.

ZeroDagon636:

Rayne:

Rayne:
What a weird way to get my attention. But whatever, do you. smiley

ZeroDagon636:
I love food, id love to be stuffed, but ill just feed you double what I ate

Rayne:
I don't think you understand what's going on. But thank you for wanting my attention so bad. I'm flattered.

Basically, Im bored and I needed someone to talk to, This is a post/forum/thing asking if you would prefer to be a slave/feedee or a master/the feeder. I answered it with my input, and you said mistress, and I correct? So I asked if you liked being stuffed, but I believe I messed up, I believe mistresses are the feeders, I may be wrong cause Im a ***, but I want attention on here cause as you see in the chat, noone talks consistently, only guys asking for girls or bi dudes asking for bi dudes, the 3-4 girls in the chat are admins or just lurkers, so you can clearly see why I would want attention from someone, a girl especially. Now, I'd would much appreciate a conversation with you, if that isnt too troublesome, and not just 1 or 2 texts/messages then never communicate again, what do you say?

I spend too much time during the day and mostly night working on freelance stuff. So I'd say slave, due to being to tired to Master anyone.

Master

I switch-- depends what she is. So I guess that makes me more a slave, not sure.

Rayne:
Mistress.
Of course, hehe.

Sadistic or just like the power-trip?

I am a master myself

would you be master or slave5 months

I'd try to be a master but end up being wrestled/brainwashed into submission! Taking orders with pleasure, serving my master like a good docile pet :3

Oh absolutely a master, I don't give up control easily smiley

slave 100%

That's really hard to say. Im mainly dominant and usually want/get my way ...but every once in a while, I'll get extremely submissive...soo can I say both...?

Definitely slave; I want someone to take complete control over me and my fat belly.

slave

Guttermutt:
I'd try to be a master but end up being wrestled/brainwashed into submission! Taking orders with pleasure, serving my master like a good docile pet :3

Would you ever want to try having a master like me if your interested in stuff like that? Just curious

I would 100% be a slave

Maximizeme:
I'll be whatever you want me to be. Haha, slave all the way!
oh yeah I'm like it when I get called master message me if your interested and we can talk more about it

100% dominant and wants to own a slave

I like to take charge in my relationships. I love watching my gorgeous piggy filling out, the increasingly submissive behaviour as she balloons and her evident delight in her growing girth.

I love being dominant and submissive, but will always push for dominant, so I would fight my partner to see who gets to exert their will over the other.

would you be master or slave1 month

It looks like there are plenty of slaves and masters (mistresses) as well as enough "switches" to even out the whole thing.

May we all find joy, no matter which side of the spoon -- or whip!

would you be master or slave5 days

definetely a slave, a submissive gainer piggy

would you be master or slave3 days

I'd really like to be a submissive gainer slave. I don't care how big I get and would let my master fatten me up as much as they pleased.

would you be master or slave3 days

both sides, with the right person though

would you be master or slave10 hours

100% slave. My dream scenario has me completely dependent on my dominant feeder master, who keeps me in a 24/7 fetish lifestyle of being bound and force fed so that I rapidly gain weight, completely out of my control.
1 >> page 1 of 10   loading