Extreme obesity

Bggest woman i have seen

I'm sure that she appreciated your ogling while she was out and about.
12 years

Bggest woman i have seen

If you want to see a lot of women over 500, go to the dance at a NAAFA convention. Obviously, not everyone is over 500, but many are. Many are married or have boyfriends, but if you just want to look, feel free to come.
12 years

Bggest woman i have seen

johnxyz wrote:
If you want to see a lot of women over 500, go to the dance at a NAAFA convention. Obviously, not everyone is over 500, but many are. Many are married or have boyfriends, but if you just want to look, feel free to come.

Women are not just objects to be ogled. They're not attending the dance to be perved upon. You're going with the intention of objectifying them without their consent and in doing so you are disrespecting them.

How many times must this exact topic be retread before people understand that?
12 years

Bggest woman i have seen

Murphy wrote:
johnxyz wrote:

Women are not just objects to be ogled. They're not attending the dance to be perved upon. You're going with the intention of objectifying them without their consent and in doing so you are disrespecting them.

How many times must this exact topic be retread before people understand that?

Everyone goes for different reasons. I go for the civil rights. I have marched with NAAFA at the White House, and in the Million Pound March. I have donated money, ran a chapter, and have spent hundreds our hours donating my time for the cause.

Your comments are VERY sizist. Women of all sizes spend millions of dollars on clothes and make-up to be admired. Why would it be any different for large women? They are the same as any other women, and like to be admired.
12 years

Bggest woman i have seen

I love the taste of misogyny in the evening.
12 years

Bggest woman i have seen

Awesome ! thanks for the tip John !
I would go to this NAAFA thing just to see really fat women
just like I watch The Biggest Loser
to see fat people jiggling around exercising in sports bras and shorts

or how I watched City Island and then rewound all the parts with the fat lady in it

do you know why
because looking at fat people pleases me
so of course I am going to go places where there are fat people

Its exactly the same as how men go to the beach just to see girls in bikinis

big deal
I mean honestly being perved on is the last thing fat girls should be worried about hahaha and no Im not saying they should ' be happy for the attention' or anything like that

I'm saying there arent that many people with fat fetishes or prefernces favouring fat so there is not going to be that many people perving on them.
12 years

Bggest woman i have seen

johnxyz wrote:
Your comments are VERY sizist. Women of all sizes spend millions of dollars on clothes and make-up to be admired. Why would it be any different for large women? They are the same as any other women, and like to be admired.

... okay, I think you're kinda barking up the wrong tree when it comes to women here, john. *sighs* Size has nothing to do with it, and wasn't mentioned either. I think enough's been said about this already, so I'll lock this and leave it on this note, which is worth paying attention to:

Ninja Sammich wrote:
It's not that they don't want to be admired. It's a combination of 2 things. WHO'S DOING THE ADMIRING and HOW THEY ARE BEING ADMIRED. There is a comfort in being admired respectably by friends and lovers. There is a comfort when you know it's done honestly. There is extreme discomfort when it's done by people you are 100% unfamiliar with and their intentions are unclear.
12 years