forum  extreme obesity

do any men want to be immobile7 years

Well, I'm certainly not thin at 320 lbs at 6' tall, but I must confess that its an intense fantasy for me to think of being fed to that size. I love the way my body feels and its incredibly wonderful when I'm fortunately enough to find a girl whom I find attractive get excited by my large softness, so much so that she and I role-play her feeding me to immense proportions. This usually involves some real feeding of course, followed by unbridled fatty sex. It's a huge turn on, so I completely understand your fantasy and desire.

After all, don't most of us? That IS what makes this a community of kindred spirits, is it not? smiley

guurl2125 wrote:
hi i am a 20 year old girl just livig life how i want to. my fantasy is to feed a large man who is over 500 pounds and i would feed them until they are 1,000 + i would be a slave and they would be the master and i was just wondering if there are any thin girls who feel the same way and want to feed a fat man and is there any fat men who want a thin girl to feed them and take care of them?

hehe i would be interested in going immobile smiley i got a long way to go yet tho im afraid ^^

I think I'll come live in america

It's definitely something I fantasize about, but man it would really suck if everything didn't work out perfectly in that sort of scenario smiley

I've always fantasized about being 1,000 lbs and maybe even fatter than that. I would love to have someone take care of me as I grow fatter and fatter. Just haven't found the right girl yet

I would like to be immobile but in france is not easy!
I have no enough money to complete my quest...

I think immobility is the ultimate fantasy of anyway into weightgain, the reality however seems like it would never be as nice, so although I love the idea, i'd prefer to stay mobile enough to be independent. Always fun to dream though. smiley

Maximum wrote:
I think immobility is the ultimate fantasy of anyway into weightgain, the reality however seems like it would never be as nice, so although I love the idea, i'd prefer to stay mobile enough to be independent. Always fun to dream though. smiley

I never ever fantasise about being immobile, to me its a very scary thought
even not being able to scratch an itch freaks me right out
I like being able to go to the shops and stuff
sorry didnt mean to hijack the thread just wanted to say that yeah its definetly not a part of the weight gain fantasy for everyone smiley

I think bout it, but ya would love a girl to fatten me to that point. If they make me feel awesome n love me n not leave haha. But if I could be a ball of fat I would. Just need to find that girl. Oh well

I very often fantasize about being over a thousand, I wish I could break the all time record but it's just a fantasy which I'm satisfied with...for now.
1 >> page 1 of 11   loading