forum  extreme obesity

do any men want to be immobile6 months

I want to be immobile if I have a partner who can fully enable me haha. I like the idea of being unable to move, but a feeder is still working to make me even fatter still.

do any men want to be immobile4 months

Oh very much so, especially if it the growth is beyond my control. I really wish I could not only find someone, but also find someone who would make me unable to stop gaining before I got cold feet.

I would really love being dominated with no control over with immobility. I'd love to be inflated with Icecream & Heavy Cream til I can barely get out of bed on my own & then some more. AS much as whoever was inflating me wanted to go, I'd let them fatten me & abuse me with their fetishes as much as they'd like.Tbh.

Kyle OMFGummyBear:
I would really love being dominated with no control over with immobility. I'd love to be inflated with Icecream & Heavy Cream til I can barely get out of bed on my own & then some more. AS much as whoever was inflating me wanted to go, I'd let them fatten me & abuse me with their fetishes as much as they'd like.Tbh.

Looking through the responses here from the last 7 years or so, anyone can see what a strong fantasy this is for many of us.

I'd like it to be real though. Lol. Mmm I used to just think of it as fantasy & enjoy it like that, but I've recently made up my mind I'd really want it. Idm the consequences, it's worth it.

do any men want to be immobile3 months

I'd love to be immobile, to just be fattened up as a woman's plaything, and kept around for her to fatten and play with whenever she wants, to feel my massive body wobble and shift around whenever i try to move, to be able to stretch my hands down my belly as far as they can go and not even reach my belly button, and souch more

Absolutely I just want to sit in my own fat unable to lift my arms or legs because they're too weak to lift the fat.

I certainly would love to be very close to total and Mobility it's been a much a part of me as being a feeder has been and I certainly love the idea of it I certainly love the idea of gaining which I've always wanted to be really big but as life dictates you have to work and do things so I've started to gain see where it goes

do any men want to be immobile2 months

Had I help that wanted it, I'd fatten continuously

do any men want to be immobile2 months

I have to admit, I have that in me. With the right person and under the right circumstances I could very much see myself becoming immobile smiley
<< 10 page 10 of 11   loading