forum  extreme obesity

do any men want to be immobile7 years

Well, I'm certainly not thin at 320 lbs at 6' tall, but I must confess that its an intense fantasy for me to think of being fed to that size. I love the way my body feels and its incredibly wonderful when I'm fortunately enough to find a girl whom I find attractive get excited by my large softness, so much so that she and I role-play her feeding me to immense proportions. This usually involves some real feeding of course, followed by unbridled fatty sex. It's a huge turn on, so I completely understand your fantasy and desire.

After all, don't most of us? That IS what makes this a community of kindred spirits, is it not? smiley

guurl2125 wrote:
hi i am a 20 year old girl just livig life how i want to. my fantasy is to feed a large man who is over 500 pounds and i would feed them until they are 1,000 + i would be a slave and they would be the master and i was just wondering if there are any thin girls who feel the same way and want to feed a fat man and is there any fat men who want a thin girl to feed them and take care of them?

hehe i would be interested in going immobile smiley i got a long way to go yet tho im afraid ^^

I think I'll come live in america

It's definitely something I fantasize about, but man it would really suck if everything didn't work out perfectly in that sort of scenario smiley

I've always fantasized about being 1,000 lbs and maybe even fatter than that. I would love to have someone take care of me as I grow fatter and fatter. Just haven't found the right girl yet

I would like to be immobile but in france is not easy!
I have no enough money to complete my quest...

I think immobility is the ultimate fantasy of anyway into weightgain, the reality however seems like it would never be as nice, so although I love the idea, i'd prefer to stay mobile enough to be independent. Always fun to dream though. smiley

Maximum wrote:
I think immobility is the ultimate fantasy of anyway into weightgain, the reality however seems like it would never be as nice, so although I love the idea, i'd prefer to stay mobile enough to be independent. Always fun to dream though. smiley

I never ever fantasise about being immobile, to me its a very scary thought
even not being able to scratch an itch freaks me right out
I like being able to go to the shops and stuff
sorry didnt mean to hijack the thread just wanted to say that yeah its definetly not a part of the weight gain fantasy for everyone smiley

I think bout it, but ya would love a girl to fatten me to that point. If they make me feel awesome n love me n not leave haha. But if I could be a ball of fat I would. Just need to find that girl. Oh well

I very often fantasize about being over a thousand, I wish I could break the all time record but it's just a fantasy which I'm satisfied with...for now.

hangryboy wrote:
I very often fantasize about being over a thousand, I wish I could break the all time record but it's just a fantasy which I'm satisfied with...for now.

Ditto!

Very interesting thought - gaining to a thousand pounds and being immobile. I never thought I'd want to gain weight, but here I am, up from 235 lbs to 258 lbs. I want to hit 300. Then who knows. Kind of exciting...

even though im only about half of 500 lbs, growing immobile is slowly becoming my main goal as a gainer. i would love to find a feeder who would be willing to feed me and fatten me to that point, and still take care of me when i could no longer take care of myself.

bfp600 wrote:
I want to feed a man until he is enormous. 700 plus pounds. 800, 900, 1000 pounds.....I would love to spoon feed him the most fattening foods 24/7....as he gobbles it up from my hands, he looks at me lovingly....as though I am his precious feeder and lover.....as I fatten him up so I can feel the passion that I feel when I look at huge fat men's bellies...their abandon to give in and gorge until they are so stuffed they cannot move.....delightful!

Nice to met ya my name is balh lol

As a fantasy, yes. Period.

In reality I think, as others here have said, that for me it would be more an issue of feasibility than desire. Most of my personal ambitions revolve around writing, so as long as I could still use a computer in some way, immobility wouldn't be an issue there. Hygiene and toilet logistics are obviously a major concern, but necessity is the mother of invention and I'm sure that could be satisfactorily worked out. The real problem is that of finding the right partner, as it would be a project requiring near mythic levels of love and dedication, on both sides.

And money. Lots and lots of money. Realistically, neither person could work outside the home or for very many hours per week, and food alone would almost certainly be a 4-figure monthly expenditure at minimum.

FabulousFeeder wrote:
I'm a female feeder and the idea of all of you handsome men being immobile is SO sexy. I would love to feed a man until he can no longer move on his own.

I would love to take care of his every need. I just need to find the right man...*sigh*

If you can go in france, I can be your man!!

The abslute pinnacle of my fantasy is becoming an enormous heaving blob of fat, being completely ruled and dominated by a woman...*coughs awkwardly* felt good to admit that..

FabulousFeeder wrote:
I'm a female feeder and the idea of all of you handsome men being immobile is SO sexy. I would love to feed a man until he can no longer move on his own.

I would love to take care of his every need. I just need to find the right man...*sigh*

Wow! You sound like a dream! You're quite unique: a bbw fattening guys up!

bbwluvr3000 wrote:
FabulousFeeder wrote:

Wow! You sound like a dream! You're quite unique: a bbw fattening guys up!

+1, I never seen girl like you

im still kinda small, but my goal one day is to be smiley

If there is someone to take loving care for you it is something to consider. I think I should enjoy this lifestyle of feederism so much, that I should go for it.

do any men want to be immobile6 years

Not being able to get off the couch because my belly is so full of treats is really hot. Never being able to get up again? Would need a REALLY loving, doting girl. Works better in theory.

In real life, sure. I've wondered what it would be like to see and feel my belly grow past my knees, as my bum grows wide. I better have a huge butt by then. I'm the submissive type, so needing help is a plus. Plus, I love being squishy now, and feeling like a balloon is a major turn on. I would feel guilty forcing some one to take care of me though, I could repay them by being their bed.
But, if we were talking fantasy, I'd never stop growing.

Immobile, not quite.
Huge flabby and lazy, hell yes!

I'm a pretty small guy, but I'd absolutely love to be immobile some day. Just being a fat blob laying there, barely able to move, and doing nothing but eating all day. That's my eventual goal.
smiley

It would be nice just not to worry about my weight and what I was eating , for awhile.

the more i think of this the more i think it would be wonderful, got a long way to go before i become fully immobile but if there was someone out there wanting to take me all the way then that would be great

I would love to be immobile but I just need a feeder

Hmm, i think that being immobile is some kind of dream for me, but here in Poland it's impossible - maybe someday things will change and this country will become more tolerant and my fantasy becomes true, maybe someday.. But first goal is to find a feeder girl for me here xd.

I dream of it, but i don t think i will do it. It's a hard things to do, and when u go to be immobiler, u stay immobile for a long time after, u can t change that easy.

Anyway i'm over 570lbs, i gain over 400lbs since the last 4 years and i think i will be close to immobility soon, i'm already too fat to dosome stuff. But i think i will stop before a complete immobily, even if the idea turn me on, it's too hard i think. My girl love the idea of immobility too and she makes me so fat, so she would love that, but we dont think it's a good way of life on long term.

I'd consider it if I had more money or a girl.

For me to become immobile would be a dream come true

maybe might be fun for a day but i see immobile being really too dificult

I'd love to help a guy get that huge..or close to it

I want to be immobile. I fantasize about being force fattened at an unmanageable pace, ballooning into such a helpless blob that I can't bend my arms for the fat rolls in the way.

I have occasionally considered it, but ultimately I come to the decision that I would be miserable if I was stuck in one room for the remainder of my life. So, while I want to continue gaining weight, I don't think I'll go quite that far. I want to retain the ability to move under my own power.

wesleyv1 wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
I have occasionally considered it, but ultimately I come to the decision that I would be miserable if I was stuck in one room for the remainder of my life.
I agree the only room i wanna spend the rest of my life in is small white and paddedsmiley

Preferably with a nice snug jacket...for those cold nights in the asyl...uh...room

do any men want to be immobile5 years

I'd let it happen, if the conditions were right. Being stuck in one room actually sounds great to me - if I didn't have things to do throughout the day, I'd be laying in bed with a fridge within reach, watching tv and playing video games.
I know there are giant health risks, and that's something I'll deal with as they come. Choosing to be immobile also means you're not living to 70, obviously, but I'd rather live how I've always dreamed and die younger then to live with major regrets.
I have no idea why it's something that I think about all the time, but being so fat that I can't move my body is a huge life goal for me. The dependence, the struggle to do anything (except eat) in a normal way, and the idea of being kept and fattened bigger even at that size - It's the the kind of life I have spent my entire life aiming for.

yep i want to be immobile, i want to be so fat that my belly is so huge that it flows all over and is a really big drum.

Would love to make this experience and feel the ultimate kick for my feeder and me when passing the point of no return

I am now nearly immobile I can't even stand up by myself I need immediate assistance by my side always can't wait to be immobile

I would love to be fattened to immobile size by female feeder. Sadly haven't found any female feeder to do that on me.

I would love to be fattened without me noticing it at first, as I would gain I would become more submissive and lazy.

I'm small guy so making me immobile would be fairly simple, I would't need to gain huge amounts of weight.

I used to be thin, but I almost duplicated my weight in about 4 years, I started to develop a huge appetite, and I would love to be a feedee.

How I would love to be gigantically obese!

I want my feeder to need a crane to haul my blubber butt.

I'm actually trying to lose weight at the moment, but if some wealthy FFA offered to "sponsor" me, I'd go for it without a second's hesitation.

do any men want to be immobile4 years

This is a complex subject with many things to talk about, but in a short quick answer it would be yes to immobility.

I do have fantasies about that and doubt that it will ever happen though. I am very strong willed and used to be a feeder, but as a feedee (or mutual gainer), I have noticed that I am very submissive. It is maybe that I have never experienced it, never been taken care of or never really experienced the power of a dominant woman feeder. But part of me would love to grow that fat and if a female feeder would wnat me to grow that large, I would. It is super hot when I imagine her tell me "I love how you are struggling with your fat, I love how you waddle and have trouble walking. Do you know, I have a confession: I can't wait to make you immobile, I can't wait to see that you can't get up anymore"
and it would be super hot, because as extreme as I am, I love tube feeding and funnel feeding and the ultimate hottest way would be that I am tied down and fed like this. And immobility caters to this, as then, when she tube feeds me, I can't get away, she has full access and I can't stop anymore.

This becoming helpless and giving in to the fat, the way it shapes you and immobilizes you, the way you become an object of fat and a sculpture, so fat that you can hardly move has a lure to it.

And sometimes I think that if a feeder told me, "hey, let's try this for a while, becoming immobile and then you can lose the weight again, so it is not permanent"
I would go for it, having no fear.
*Grin*
But then maybe that is the pig inside me trying to trick me, to make it happen, and then, well, will I lose the weight again?

it's a total fantasy of mine, there'd have to be a lot of things squared away to consider it IRL (money and trust in my feeder for one)

but i fantasize about it all the time...

I absolutely love fantasizing about it. In reality, would I? I honestly don't know, but I'm not saying 'no' right now. Who knows what the future entails. Of course I'd need a feeder to appreciate all of that soft heavy sexy fat with me. I love the thought of someone caring for my helpless fat body and adoring all of the weight I put on, rubbing my fat, bringing me food, and taking good care of her obese fat pig.

My wife has really fattened me up. Now i am an extremely fat out of shape man. My belly is so big i cant even touch my penis. I just lie naked and eat and get drunk all day. As my mobility is limited and i remain drunk most times i pee and poop on bed and my wife cleans me up after 3 or 4 days. Soon i wll be immobile and im waiting eagerly

Even if I'm basically a feeder, I've to admit that there is something very attractive in the idea of gain so much weight to be immobile. I suppose it appears to me a lot more mainly, and wondering about be so, so fat is not bad at all!
Of course, it something that should stay in the fantasy world. Even getting close to that weight is very dangerous fo health, and besides, it would require to be a feeder-centric person, which I don't think it exists. Be immobile is a very attractive fantasy, if it stay as fantasy.
I can't deny that I would love to meet a feeder girl with that goal, the real world has its needs, unluckily. Is not a good idea at all, for the limit of our bodies...

I cannot deny the allure of immobility as a fantasy. It's one that niggles at the edge of my mind a lot. It always has me playing over what exactly my "parameters" for going for it might be.

In reality, I think I would only gain to immobility if a very strict set of elements came together.

I'd have to be in a stable relationship with my feeder. I (or my feeder) would have to be wealthy enough that we wouldn't have to worry about money. Ever. And, preferably, I'd have more than one caretaker. Because caring for someone who's bedbound is a big job. And I'd imagine it would put a huge amount of strain on a relationship. So having three or four other carers besides my feeder would be ideal.

im interested in going past immobility but ive got a very long waybto go

smiley

do any men want to be immobile3 years

I wouldn't want to be immobile. However, I'd love to discover the feeling and sensations of being *barely* mobile--where every physical activity is a struggle or a negotiation (...at least in 'fantasy-land'.)

Immobility is something that is best fantasized about for me.

In a fantasy, you don't live there and have to deal with the lifestyle changes that are necessary and the support that is needed for that individual.

I'd rather not shut myself off from the outside world, unless I manage some incredible miracle situation comes around - and even then, I'd be probably checking off my bucket list of things before I settle into something like immobility.

Immobility is something that is best fantasized about for me.

In a fantasy, you don't live there and have to deal with the lifestyle changes that are necessary and the support that is needed for that individual.

I'd rather not shut myself off from the outside world, unless I manage some incredible miracle situation comes around - and even then, I'd be probably checking off my bucket list of things before I settle into something like immobility.

This

Initially I though that would be too much, that my limit was much closer to where I am now than immobility...

...many pounds later, I find the idea far more enticing. I don't know why that is? Now it no longer seems out of the question.

Before I wasn't really for it but now for whatever reason i've been fantasizing more and more about it

I would like to be near immobile to so that I wouldnt burden my partner but near enough for it to feel like it when i sot or lay down.

I want it and i want to be the biggest man of the world

I watch the documentaries and I cant help but be in awe and inspired deciphering 'code' and seeing who is a closeted feedee with encourager(s), as opposed to those with hypoactive thyroid conditions or emotional relationships with food/food addiction. I see a couple who are no longer on this Earth, but can see the pleasure they received from eating and being the size they were. In my case, I would be mortified if I had hygiene problems as I would need home health aides and enablers to keep myself clean, lotion and smelling good at that size. I can't help but feel envious at those who can stuff their faces at will and enjoy the feeling so deeply afterwards only enjoying the sunlight from a window by the bed/mattress.

While I would not want to be immobile in real life, the "fantasy" of becoming so is really appealing for me at times. I imagine myself being a King and having a court of beautiful women attending to my every need. They feed me, bath me and make love to me while I grow ever fatter. Soon I become completely immobile and they have to attend to my every need which includes massaging my belly whenever I have completely stuffed myself. I spend my days being fed by my court, ruling my kingdom and living a life of complete gluttony and sexual pleasure.

Yes..becoming immobile...
mhhhh

Should the question be do any women or men want their partner to become immobile?

In all hoensty yes. I just hope that it would be a reality rather than a fantasy.

There is obviously a lot of issues that would need to have taken care of for this to be able to happen. But I suppose with the right support and with the devotion from both feeder and feedee, it can certainly be a reality!

I absolutely would love being fattened to immobility, but I'm not particularly fond of actually living immobile. I guess I get more excited about the journey than the destination when it comes to fat and gaining.

However, it would be incredibly hot to become temporarily immobile due to being overfed until I can't move. Enough that I could move again the next day (as long as my feeder doesn't start the next morning with another stuffing) but I'd still be bigger from the feeding.

georgejorge:
I absolutely would love being fattened to immobility, but I'm not particularly fond of actually living immobile. I guess I get more excited about the journey than the destination when it comes to fat and gaining.

However, it would be incredibly hot to become temporarily immobile due to being overfed until I can't move. Enough that I could move again the next day (as long as my feeder doesn't start the next morning with another stuffing) but I'd still be bigger from the feeding.

Same to be honest. Though, if hoverchair technology (and various other sci-fi concepts) would hurry up, I'd be more into actually becoming immobile.

do any men want to be immobile2 years

lord help me i do! i dream of a woman that would imprison and force me to consume enormous quantities of food until i become too fat to escape!
Ah!? but there is no such woman

do any men want to be immobile2 years

I want to be immobile!! I'll be a pig for my feeder and i'll stay 24/7/365 in a bed eating for him! Is all i want in my life!!! 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🙏

do any men want to be immobile9 months

Oh, hello. My name may say "fantasy" at the end.. but i'm fully prepared to live it out if given the opportunity.

That's always been a fantasy of mine since I first got into the community. I've only just broken 300 so I have a long way to go before that because I am kinda scared of it too.

Definitely!!! I'd love to be feed into immobility! I'd love to find a feeder (Male or Female) who'd fatten me up that big!!!

It has always been a dream of mine since I was a young boy. I doubt I'll ever get to experience it. I do love food and am rather chubby but I don't see mepiling on the pounds without someone to help me. So the answer is yes I'd love to be immobile but I know I'll need a woman to feed and take care of me. So if I can't have immobility I settle for fantasy and overeating when I feel the need. If any ladies would like to chat about it seriously or just fantasy wise email me at immobiledreamer on gmail.

7ofclubs:
lord help me i do! i dream of a woman that would imprison and force me to consume enormous quantities of food until i become too fat to escape!

😍💋 Doch! Es gibt eine Frau, mit dem selben Traum . MICH! Aber leider bist du VIEL zu weit weg.😕

Immobilefantasy:
Oh, hello. My name may say "fantasy" at the end.. but i'm fully prepared to live it out if given the opportunity.

👏👏👏💋💋

7ofclubs:
h!? but there is no such woman

😍😘 I wish you could be mine!! But sadly you are to far away. 😕

LardOverkill:
I absolutely love fantasizing about it. In reality, would I? I honestly don't know, but I'm not saying 'no' right now. Who knows what the future entails. Of course I'd need a feeder to appreciate all of that soft heavy sexy fat with me. I love the thought of someone caring for my helpless fat body and adoring all of the weight I put on, rubbing my fat, bringing me food, and taking good care of her obese fat pig.

😍😍😘😘

7ofclubs:

Fatlovergirldany:
😍💋 Doch! Es gibt eine Frau, mit dem selben Traum . MICH! Aber leider bist du VIEL zu weit weg.😕

Das ist ja fantastisch, habe es nur für Fiktion gehalten, ist auch mein Traum

7ofclubs:

Fatlovergirldany:

Peter Tessgie:
Das ist ja fantastisch, habe es nur für Fiktion gehalten, ist auch mein Traum

GEIL!!!😍😈

Somewhere inside of me there is a question how life would be if I kept gaining more and more my whole life. If there was a woman who fed me constantly. Would it be great, would it be boring. I know from my feeder side, I would enjoy it to feed a woman bigger and bigger even until she can't move. Sex would be challenging.

I think about it more often lately how it would be to eat everything I could without getting full. That part definately would be awesome!

do any men want to be immobile8 months

7ofclubs:
h!? but there is no such woman

Fatlovergirldany:
😍😘 I wish you could be mine!! But sadly you are to far away. 😕

Tell me, are you out of country? What is your desire?

7ofclubs:

Fatlovergirldany:

Peter Tessgie:
Das ist ja fantastisch, habe es nur f�r Fiktion gehalten, ist auch mein Traum

Explain your dream! How fat would I become?

Far away is sad! Describe for me what you desire? How would you make me very very very fat?

Of course! I'd love to be that big! I'd love every second of it!

I think it would be a terrifying prospect to be so fat that you could not move at all and were confined to bed and could not even move to go to the bathroom. But, I have thought that there may be a time that I would need a power wheelchair to get around easily. As it is there are limits to how far I can walk and how many stairs I can climb. So if that counts as immobility, I may well be immobile.

I do! 😍
For me the thought of being immobile is an absolute turn on and desire. Some may not understand where I come from, but for me the idea of gradually losing my mobility until I am stuck in bed is something I strive for. From needing to use a cane to walk, then using a mobility scooter to finally just not getting out of bed are like goals for me. Maybe it's because of my food addiction or my love of fat, but being immobile is like the epitome of fat and that's something I want to reach. Just imagining waking up one day after a night of hardcore stuffing from my feeder and having to use the bathroom. I try to get out of bed, but my body is saying I can't. I feel too heavy, too lethargic. I move my body some more to only having achieved beads of sweat down my face, my body starting to get that glistering sweat look and being out of breathe. I continue to struggle and still I achieve nothing. I can not wait for that day to come!

do any men want to be immobile7 months

Yes I do want to be immobile I'm a very submissive feedee so I'd really get as fat as a feeder wanted me

Thatd be cool.

100% yes I'm a total submissive guy so I could get used to just doing whatever​ a dom tells me to

do any men want to be immobile6 months

DoughyBoy073:
100% yes I'm a total submissive guy so I could get used to just doing whatever​ a dom tells me to

That's hot as f u k

Reality: no. But as a fantasy, I think immobility is incredibly powerful.

I want to be immobile if I have a partner who can fully enable me haha. I like the idea of being unable to move, but a feeder is still working to make me even fatter still.

do any men want to be immobile4 months

Oh very much so, especially if it the growth is beyond my control. I really wish I could not only find someone, but also find someone who would make me unable to stop gaining before I got cold feet.

I would really love being dominated with no control over with immobility. I'd love to be inflated with Icecream & Heavy Cream til I can barely get out of bed on my own & then some more. AS much as whoever was inflating me wanted to go, I'd let them fatten me & abuse me with their fetishes as much as they'd like.Tbh.

Kyle OMFGummyBear:
I would really love being dominated with no control over with immobility. I'd love to be inflated with Icecream & Heavy Cream til I can barely get out of bed on my own & then some more. AS much as whoever was inflating me wanted to go, I'd let them fatten me & abuse me with their fetishes as much as they'd like.Tbh.

Looking through the responses here from the last 7 years or so, anyone can see what a strong fantasy this is for many of us.

I'd like it to be real though. Lol. Mmm I used to just think of it as fantasy & enjoy it like that, but I've recently made up my mind I'd really want it. Idm the consequences, it's worth it.

do any men want to be immobile3 months

I'd love to be immobile, to just be fattened up as a woman's plaything, and kept around for her to fatten and play with whenever she wants, to feel my massive body wobble and shift around whenever i try to move, to be able to stretch my hands down my belly as far as they can go and not even reach my belly button, and souch more

Absolutely I just want to sit in my own fat unable to lift my arms or legs because they're too weak to lift the fat.

I certainly would love to be very close to total and Mobility it's been a much a part of me as being a feeder has been and I certainly love the idea of it I certainly love the idea of gaining which I've always wanted to be really big but as life dictates you have to work and do things so I've started to gain see where it goes

do any men want to be immobile2 months

Had I help that wanted it, I'd fatten continuously

I have to admit, I have that in me. With the right person and under the right circumstances I could very much see myself becoming immobile smiley

I'd love to reach that point! Being so big and fat that you literally can't get up or even roll yourself over does sound like a dream, but I'd really like to experience it.

do any men want to be immobile3 weeks

Organic:
I'd love to reach that point! Being so big and fat that you literally can't get up or even roll yourself over does sound like a dream, but I'd really like to experience it.

An amazing dream!

In real practical life no, but...

I have fantasized about the notion of becoming a human Jabba the Hutt, a feared and sought-after kingpin, impossibly obese, fawned on and crawled upon by a legion of pretty young men and women and guarded by loyal and frightening hoodlums.

Yes all day super fat

do any men want to be immobile2 weeks

Yes absolutely

do any men want to be immobile2 weeks

Yes, but it's just a dream for me as my health wouldn't permit it.

do any men want to be immobile2 days

I would absolutely love to be fattened up so much that I'm literally completely incapable of doing anything but getting even fatter. Just imagining what a massive blob of fat I'd grow into after becoming immobile gets me so, so excited. I'd just sit on my enormous butt all day, constantly eating from a tube and feeling my fat grow bigger and bigger. Can't wait to become someone's piggy.

do any men want to be immobile2 days

I think i would want to live a little more of my life before hitting complete immobility, but if I found the right feeder, I don't see much of a problem with becoming a blob. I love the thought of being unable to sit up as is because my guts too big, why not just shoot for being too big to move?
1 >> page 1 of 11   loading