Extreme obesity

Do any men want to be immobile

hehe i would be interested in going immobile smiley i got a long way to go yet tho im afraid ^^
12 years

I think I'll come live in america
12 years

I would like to be immobile but in france is not easy!
I have no enough money to complete my quest...
12 years

I think immobility is the ultimate fantasy of anyway into weightgain, the reality however seems like it would never be as nice, so although I love the idea, i'd prefer to stay mobile enough to be independent. Always fun to dream though. smiley
12 years

Maximum wrote:
I think immobility is the ultimate fantasy of anyway into weightgain, the reality however seems like it would never be as nice, so although I love the idea, i'd prefer to stay mobile enough to be independent. Always fun to dream though. smiley

I never ever fantasise about being immobile, to me its a very scary thought
even not being able to scratch an itch freaks me right out
I like being able to go to the shops and stuff
sorry didnt mean to hijack the thread just wanted to say that yeah its definetly not a part of the weight gain fantasy for everyone smiley
12 years

I think bout it, but ya would love a girl to fatten me to that point. If they make me feel awesome n love me n not leave haha. But if I could be a ball of fat I would. Just need to find that girl. Oh well
12 years

hangryboy wrote:
I very often fantasize about being over a thousand, I wish I could break the all time record but it's just a fantasy which I'm satisfied with...for now.

Ditto!
12 years

bfp600 wrote:
I want to feed a man until he is enormous. 700 plus pounds. 800, 900, 1000 pounds.....I would love to spoon feed him the most fattening foods 24/7....as he gobbles it up from my hands, he looks at me lovingly....as though I am his precious feeder and lover.....as I fatten him up so I can feel the passion that I feel when I look at huge fat men's bellies...their abandon to give in and gorge until they are so stuffed they cannot move.....delightful!

Nice to met ya my name is balh lol
12 years

As a fantasy, yes. Period.

In reality I think, as others here have said, that for me it would be more an issue of feasibility than desire. Most of my personal ambitions revolve around writing, so as long as I could still use a computer in some way, immobility wouldn't be an issue there. Hygiene and toilet logistics are obviously a major concern, but necessity is the mother of invention and I'm sure that could be satisfactorily worked out. The real problem is that of finding the right partner, as it would be a project requiring near mythic levels of love and dedication, on both sides.

And money. Lots and lots of money. Realistically, neither person could work outside the home or for very many hours per week, and food alone would almost certainly be a 4-figure monthly expenditure at minimum.
12 years

FabulousFeeder wrote:
I'm a female feeder and the idea of all of you handsome men being immobile is SO sexy. I would love to feed a man until he can no longer move on his own.

I would love to take care of his every need. I just need to find the right man...*sigh*

If you can go in france, I can be your man!!
12 years
12345   loading