forum  extreme obesity

do any men want to be immobile3 months

Yes all day super fat

Yes absolutely

Yes, but it's just a dream for me as my health wouldn't permit it.

do any men want to be immobile2 months

I would absolutely love to be fattened up so much that I'm literally completely incapable of doing anything but getting even fatter. Just imagining what a massive blob of fat I'd grow into after becoming immobile gets me so, so excited. I'd just sit on my enormous butt all day, constantly eating from a tube and feeling my fat grow bigger and bigger. Can't wait to become someone's piggy.

I think i would want to live a little more of my life before hitting complete immobility, but if I found the right feeder, I don't see much of a problem with becoming a blob. I love the thought of being unable to sit up as is because my guts too big, why not just shoot for being too big to move?

that is something i could only dream of! Not having a feeder or encourager and pay for food on my own makes it hard to get that way.

I wouldn't say that I want to be immobilized, but I have no limit to how fat I can be. I would prefer just to keep eating and getting bigger and bigger, but I have no limit to how big I'll be. I did have a dream of being this big before though but I am just going with the flow nowadays. If I do end up being so fat to this point, I'm sure that I'll find a way to get things done.....somehow.....

This is an intense fantasy that I want to become reality. I really want to be someone's immobile fattu and id do anything to be talen to that point.

I am actually really close, like a good 100 more lbs until that point. I have always wanted to be big, but I didn't think that I would be this big. I am liking it, so I am keeping it.

Not really.

Not being able to do things 24/7 seems rather boring, and then there's issues like wiping yourself. Like what happens if you're immobile and get diarrhea?

I want to get much bigger than I am now, but I don't want to lose my independence either. So immobility is nothing more than a fantasy for me. Mind you, clothes stuffing can get me pretty close to being immobile! And I like that because its temporary.
<< 11 page 11 of 12   loading