Extreme obesity

Do any men want to be immobile

Reality: no. But as a fantasy, I think immobility is incredibly powerful.
6 years

Oh very much so, especially if it the growth is beyond my control. I really wish I could not only find someone, but also find someone who would make me unable to stop gaining before I got cold feet.
6 years

Kyle OMFGummyBear:
I would really love being dominated with no control over with immobility. I'd love to be inflated with Icecream & Heavy Cream til I can barely get out of bed on my own & then some more. AS much as whoever was inflating me wanted to go, I'd let them fatten me & abuse me with their fetishes as much as they'd like.Tbh.

Looking through the responses here from the last 7 years or so, anyone can see what a strong fantasy this is for many of us.
6 years

I have to admit, I have that in me. With the right person and under the right circumstances I could very much see myself becoming immobile smiley
6 years

Yes, but it's just a dream for me as my health wouldn't permit it.
6 years

I would absolutely love to be fattened up so much that I'm literally completely incapable of doing anything but getting even fatter. Just imagining what a massive blob of fat I'd grow into after becoming immobile gets me so, so excited. I'd just sit on my enormous butt all day, constantly eating from a tube and feeling my fat grow bigger and bigger. Can't wait to become someone's piggy.
6 years

I think i would want to live a little more of my life before hitting complete immobility, but if I found the right feeder, I don't see much of a problem with becoming a blob. I love the thought of being unable to sit up as is because my guts too big, why not just shoot for being too big to move?
6 years

I wouldn't say that I want to be immobilized, but I have no limit to how fat I can be. I would prefer just to keep eating and getting bigger and bigger, but I have no limit to how big I'll be. I did have a dream of being this big before though but I am just going with the flow nowadays. If I do end up being so fat to this point, I'm sure that I'll find a way to get things done.....somehow.....
6 years

I am actually really close, like a good 100 more lbs until that point. I have always wanted to be big, but I didn't think that I would be this big. I am liking it, so I am keeping it.
6 years

[
Ravenous15:
What is it like being that heavy? So one day you wake up and notice that you're unable to move at all. Must be a wonderful feeling. Have you made any plans for when the time comes? You will most likely need someone to keep you fed, won't you or at least someone who looks after you?

You should keep it.
Keep us updated for when the time comes.

I do plan to keep my big belly! In like another week or so I will probably get to that point because I can barely move already. It's hard to fit through doors as well as it is hard to walk. I will keep you all updated on my profile!
6 years
34567   loading