Extreme obesity

Do any men want to be immobile

on my way there!
3 years

I'd like to get there one day
3 years

I love the idea, it's a frequent fantasy, maybe one day. Who doesn't want to be the most enormous blob on the planet?🐷
3 years

I would love to be immobile! I totally understand why others may have lower goals so they can maintain mobility and avoid being unhealty, but for me health issues are not a concern and I'm totally willing to accept whatever may come with my excessive gaining as anything is it worth it to me to be happy with my body
3 years

I'd like to maybe
But it's more about just being soft and squshy for me
3 years

This is literally one of my goals. Immobility but the pace at which Ill get fatter once I have achieved this is apparently exponential. I really hope so!
3 years

I would honestly only get there if I was force fed...possibly. I might say that now, but when my appetite gets bigger and bigger I might be eating those words. Personally want to be 500+ pounds, but in the right conditions I wouldn't mind being an overweight blob of fat.
3 years

Scarletffa:
If guys want to have some fun chatting about immobility fantasies, message me 😘

Verychubbyteddybear:
I'm always ready to grow for you

A fantasy, but.... a hot one!
1 year

As a fantasy for sure.
1 year

I have to say that being unable to walk or get out of bed is not an aim, but as I enjoy gaining and being over 500 lbs already it could happen. I do not walk as much as I did a year ago, I get out of breath much more now and need to sit more than I stand. But as I am still wanting more fat on me in all areas, I can see my mobility going down more in the next year.

I will add to the above, that no fantasy I have about fat does involve be unable to move even most huge visions of me. I can still waddle about.

In reality I do try and walk as much as I can, and I do walk/run in the pool 3 times a week for an 1hr plus other flexibility work to ensure I keep my leg and arm strong. That way to keep me as active as possible at my current weight and max the weight i can be.
1 year