Extreme obesity

Complete care of your feedee?

I think people have to be careful of that. Like many things, it sounds good for a while. Then people get bored or used to it. Then they stop. However, in this case, there is a human who depends on someone else who is being neglected.
12 years

Linda wrote:
If you love her, is no problem ...
I think the feeder, who really wants to excessively fatten his feedee to immobility, he intends to take care of her, because for him to be so sexy.

Not all relationships last for whatever reason. Normally there are a few tears and everyone goes their own way. But if the feedee is immobile, there could be major problems. It's rather risky, in my opinion.
12 years

chocolatelover2 wrote:
That sounds so romantic to me. Taking care of someone immobile, to love her 24/7, to be there for her, loyal to her at any time, to bath her, to feed her, to dress her,... Sorry guys but that sounds like a 'Hollywood' romance to me. Completely unrealistic.
Let's face it! Taking care of someone 'temporary' is a difficult task to do, not to mention someone being immobile for the rest of her life. Ask yourself, can you seriously be in charge of literally everything? The cooking, the cleaning, the washing, provide food, to pay all the bills yourself,to love her unconditionally ... day in and day out and that for the rest of your life? Or till she dies. (by that i mean a natural death).
Do a little test for yourself, try to take care of your grandma for a whole week (including the weekend, that means no going out with friends and no take breaks) and see for yourself if you can do it for the rest of your life. I can guess the result of that test already...
On the other hand, im not all knowing, so if that guy really exist, he must belong to the 'super humain race', flawless and perfect!
I'm not looking, but i will make an exception for that one!

I've thought about it many times and I'm quite sure I will love having to care for a woman that are immobile
It is a desire I've had for many years having to care a woman who is fat that she can do nothing but lie in bed and eat and get bigger and bigger.
To help her with everything and give her all my love and care.
Washing her and care for her skin so she will not be frank in her models of fat.
Caress her lovely body and great models and show her I appreciate her good work.
Yes I am quite sure I would be there for her 24 / 7 and do everything for her ..
12 years

princess piggy wrote:
AussieFA63 wrote:
I'd be fully prepared to care for my partner in everyway, if she became immobile.

If you love someone & make that committment, you should stand by them no matter what. Like I've said before, if your partner had an accident & became dependent on you, would you leave them? If they had a stroke, had cancer? Only difference here is that your partner has gained so much weight they need you to help them.

I LOVE this point!! it is soo true!

SHOULD stay with them, and actually staying with them is two different things.

People can gain only so much weight. and some feeders have to keep feeding. I know one woman who gained to over 600. When she could not gain any more, her boyfriend left her. She then had WLS and remained sick from it until she died from it. A very tragic story indeed. I hope this never happens to anyone else. But it could.
12 years

I can definately say I see the appeal of being showered with food and pampering to the point of immobility. It would be deeply erotic for both parties involved and would take 100% unwavering commitment from both feeder and feedee to be a fully realised fantasy. The sensible part of my brain is repulsed by the idea and sees it as complerely illogical. Yet there is no denying the things that truly bring us pleasure. We can attempt to moderate them, deny them, even hide them away but it changes nothing. We're animals, plain and simple. Devoid of logic, reason and prone to primal urges. If I could afford it I'd love to get that big.
12 years

Personally, I think it might get old.

I'd want several feedees...the slimmer new ones take care of the extremely fat ones. This provides them extra incentive for getting fat, since when they get too fat to take care of the extremely fat ones they wouldn't have to work any more.

Obviously this would be absurdly expensive and impractical, but they don't call it Fantasy Feeder for nothing!
12 years

i want to be a private cook, a servant, a slave of immobile feedee, give me bread and water and i'm your smiley
12 years