Fat experiences

My wife and I went to a charity cooking event last Saturday. There were many different cooks with plenty of good food and drink everywhere.

As luck would have it, two young guys with their girlfriends/(wives?) sat down at the table next to us. The guys were reasonably good-looking. The girls were cute, dressed nicely for the evening, and VERY fat (300+). I was thinking to myself that this was going to be fun, watching these two lovelies eat.

The girls promptly made the rounds of the food stations and came back with very well-stacked plates of food, including the most fattening items. When they finished the first round, they went back again and each came back with another huge plate.

The guys were very attentive all the while, fetching extra goodies for the girls to snack on and making sure that their wine glasses were always full. The group in general looked like they were having a great time.

I was thinking that if I was their age, I'd love to be right where those two guys were. As I said, the girls were already very fat and, the way they were eating without restraint, likely to continue getting fatter. It was nice to see young couples eating and drinking as much as they wanted and having fun, without caring what anybody else thought.

I'm sure those guys were rewarded for their attentiveness later on that night with some big lovin'...
18 years

Feeding sighting

lucky guys
10 years