Lifestyle tips

Let me try this again...

1Dan001 wrote:
quintessence wrote:
eight wrote:
Your two cents are bulging with sarcasm.

Yep, they were.

And your original post is bulging with...I don't know what. Elitism? Perfectionism? Narrow-mindedness?

You obviously think that your own (very narrow) way is best, and are abhorred by any deviation from it. Then you come here and ask us to make it okay for you to like what you like sexually. You chose the way you wanted to live, which is fine, but your post also had a lot of judgment against those who don't follow your lead. You've created these rules for yourself for the "perfect" diet and exercise lifestyle; you will have to either live with them or change them to be happy sexually. I'm not sure why you'd post this question here, frankly.

So yeah, it brought out a little sarcasm.

I think there is unnecessary angst towards the OP. I don't think at all that he is being elitist. he is being descriptive, so that we can possibly get a better understanding of his thought process. He has even acknowledged that he will get negative feedback, he knows this and yet is still just trying to perhaps get a little advice, but sadly he is being flamed for it.

On topic, my first sentiment still stands, that I think your two goals are conflicting, personally I don't see it possible to have both sorry smiley

I agree with you Dan, he was being descriptive and he did say that he doesnt mean you cant be healthy and fat hes just saying this is HIS version of healthy
and to me If I was trying to be as healthy as I could I would do similiar things, not to that extreme of course haha but the same base things.

However to expect someone to be all nice and soft and fat AND eat only organic foods and go cycling everywhere is just silly, like other people said I think you just cycle with friends and stuff or join sporting groups because youll never be truly satisfied youll always be longing for some juicy ***.

and also I just want to add that it is true you can be fat and just as healthy as slim people , but I think people are forgetting that there are problems you can get from just having the extra fat on your body, nothing to do with the food you ate to gain the weight because no matter your nutrition it can put pressure on organs and can give you shit like deep vein thrombosis, compressed nerves etc. I just think gainers should take it into consideration.
12 years

Let me try this again...

I just want to point out that eating "healthy" is no guarantee of being healthy. This reminds me of a woman being interviewed and saying, "I don't understand how *I* could have gotten breast cancer. I always ate right and took care of my body."

There are many factors including heredity and just plain luck. Some athletes die in their 20's, some people who smoke and eat crap live to be 100. Some people take care of themselves only to die in an accident.
12 years

Let me try this again...

I know some fitness fanatics, and they really need to be with other fitness fanatics. I mean, they're skiing or racing or something practically every weekend, all their books and magazines are about fitness, and all their friends are fitness fanatics. It would be almost impossible for a non-fitness-fanatic spouse to fit in even if she were thin!

Your choices:

1. Find a fat fitness fanatic. This is possible but very tough. Even if you found one she'd probably be trying to lose weight, which you wouldn't want.

2. Learning to be sexually attracted to slim fit women. Probably not possible.

3. Change your lifestyle. Stop being a fitness fanatic. You don't have to give up fitness altogether, but you do have to curtail it radically. I know you don't want to do this, but <i>you can do it.</i>

4. Live your life as a lonely, extremely fit guy. Of course, this one is quite possible too.
12 years

Let me try this again...

Just an fyi. Not ALL "fitness" people are overtly strict or feel elite to less fitness minded people. Just like not all fat people are unhealthy or lazy.

You're right, but it's usually at least an obstacle. Really, it's hard to have a relationship with a fanatic of any stripe unless you share his/her interests.
12 years