forum  submission and domination

forcefeeding/being forcefed7 years

Force feeding is my BIGGEST turn on. The idea of being fed all the food I'd feel guilty about eating on my own, and getting bigger without being able to help it for the pleasure of someone else...
For some reason it really gets me going.
I'm really submissive, I love food play, and mixing those two together is just... Amazing

LadyGrace wrote:
Yeah, I have to agree that it's fun as a feeder to push things every so often smiley And some people really enjoy giving up control...this can also tie into humiliation if necessary (ie, the feedee not wanting to eat and the feeder making them then mocking them). All this is still my imagination, however. Well, most of it anyway smiley

Wow ... not wanting to sound lewd but ... erm ... that sounds pretty hot! smiley

been thinking aobut this more and more. about how hot it would be to be fattened and humilited, jsut becuase she wanted to do it

Funnel feeding is a lot of fun, I've only done it a handful of times but each time was quite amazing. I just kept pouring fattening shakes and they kept swallowing, each time resulting in an extremely stuffed belly. Even better if you're sitting on top of them pinning them down ;] Though eventually their overstuffed gut pins them down, haha.

Not to mention grabbing someone by the hair and forcing their face into a creamy cake, with hands tied behind their back. Messy, greedy pigs are always hot!

forcefeeding/being forcefed6 years

I'm finding myself more and more intrigued by this idea. If it was done in a passionate way it could be very sensual.

Recently force fed with a funnel, and at first felt a bit insecure , but it got so comfortable and calming . It helps to have a submissive nature of course, and the forced funnel feeding leads to a remarkable array of fun variations. The feeding is the introduction to submissive sow play.

I like feeding my girl. I don't eat junk food as i try to stay in very good shape, but i love watching her eat, eat and eat. I think she enjoys it more than i do which is great for the both of us.

I have to agree with a few others and say that I'm finding myself oddly drawn to force feeding a lover. The idea of having someone willing to be stuffed silly by me is super hot. It's just a matter of finding someone comfortable with being my guinea pig...or piggy if you like. smiley

I love the idea of being restrained and force fed and forcibly fattened for someone's pleasure. I like the idea of being at someone's mercy and powerless to how stuffed full they make me... So hot!

Being forcefed is awesome I wish there was a girl to do it to me
1 >> page 1 of 9   loading