Submission and domination

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

oh i would love to try that in real live with a girl feed her when she is helpless or the other way around later on and mix food with sex until desired efeect are arising mhmmm....... and then measure everything try on old clothes ^^ and ...and .... eat of course much more than before ^^
8 years

ok invite me to australia and will come for some weeks when it´s possible just to find out about how this could be and how much i would gain when being forced and be surprised at how chubby i got when trying to run from you ....:-) realizing i can´t stop anymore cause it´s so hot smiley
8 years

My partner/feeder has stretched out my stomach capacity so much that I can usually just keep eating, and eating... it's like trying to fill an endless black hole...

But on a few occasions recently (last three or four weeks) I have been stuffed to the gills. It doesn't happen very often! But I guess after slipping in a few extra meals on weekends, between breakfast and lunch, and between lunch and dinner, my stomach just didn't have enough time to digest (and store the extra calories as wonderful fat)...

So when I declined the last piece/quarter of coconut cream pie, my feeder got a little cross with me. The first rule in our house is that I eat whatever she tells me too. She picked up the pie tin, walked behind where I was sitting, and started to shove it in my mouth by hand. I didn't put up much resistance...

The same thing happened again with lasagna...

While my stomach regretted it for a little while, I must say it was very arousing & exciting!

Jay
8 years

hmmm... i definately would love to experience how it would be to just get your belly fuller and fuller and you couldn´t do anything about it cause your sexy female friend just is so seducing and smart that she just has tricked you into doing that and it would be sure sexy to see the effect after some repeated times of doing that ;-)
8 years

I've never physically forced a woman to eat.

But, I've verbally forced women to get fat. Which, if you think about it, when it is properly executed, it is a much more controlling situation. Telling someone they must eat X amount and that they must get fat and them doing it because they feel compelled to by you, is a bit like forcefeeding.
8 years

I made a live in girlfriend eat twice as much as me every time we ate together. If I had a plate of pasta, she would have two. If I had a cheeseburger, fries and coke for lunch she would have two cheeseburgers, two fries, two cokes etc. You get the idea.

She went through clothes so fast. One day her size 12's fit her, a month later she is bursting out of them. Her size 14's would be a little loose but a month and a half later and her fat would be straining every last seam.
8 years

RoseEdwards:
I would love to be tied up and force fed against my will! Definite turn on being force fed until I'm bursting! smiley

#sold
7 years

In this sound like a great time
7 years

I'd love to be blackmailed into obesity 😈
6 years

Admirefromafar:
The idea of feeding and fattening a guy up against his will is the biggest turn on, tying him up and watching as his tummy spills out further onto his lap. Funnelling and stuffing everything into his body, so hot. Now to find a willing participant smiley

Yes!
6 years
12345   loading