Submission and domination

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

LadyGrace wrote:
Yeah, I have to agree that it's fun as a feeder to push things every so often smiley And some people really enjoy giving up control...this can also tie into humiliation if necessary (ie, the feedee not wanting to eat and the feeder making them then mocking them). All this is still my imagination, however. Well, most of it anyway smiley

Wow ... not wanting to sound lewd but ... erm ... that sounds pretty hot! smiley
12 years

I love force feeding women. Binding them and stuffing them, driving these helpless ladies past the point of full they thought they could handle to something far more. All the while their belly gets distended more and more as it turns them on. And my demolishing of their once tiny fit bodies turns me on with each pound and every roll. Soon enough they'll be bulging out of and tear their clothes, people will be asking if she's preggo and eventually she'll be stuck a forcefed fatty for life with a big 'ol Demolition Man stamp of approval.
11 years

Force feeding/stuffing is the whole reason I'm here! I mean, stuffing alone is alright, but I would love nothing more than to be restrained and just stuffed to bursting with all sorts of goodies. I'm submissive, so it works even better. As long as the person stuffing me stops when I say I really can't eat anymore, I'm all for it. But that takes a lot of food to get me to that point.
11 years

Circe wrote:
Funnel feeding is a lot of fun, I've only done it a handful of times but each time was quite amazing. I just kept pouring fattening shakes and they kept swallowing, each time resulting in an extremely stuffed belly. Even better if you're sitting on top of them pinning them down ;] Though eventually their overstuffed gut pins them down, haha.

Not to mention grabbing someone by the hair and forcing their face into a creamy cake, with hands tied behind their back. Messy, greedy pigs are always hot!

Oh i love the idea of a session beeing tied up and kind of helpless and beeing stuffed so that my feeder girl shows me how much i can eat but until she really got me really fat i don´t think a weak girl could force me into a cake ;-) hehe
11 years

I have some experience with force-feeding with an ex-gf

We found that it was difficult to do when she was laying in bed and strapped down. So instead i installed bdsm restraints into the wall and would bind her to the wall standing up. Then i'd stand over her with a tube and funnel and make her chug down the liquid.

The whole time she was naked and i would shake and jiggle all her fat. By the time she got up to 280 lbs her lower stomach roll would sway back and forth with even the slightest nudge. This girl was so jiggly. Even her upper arm fat would jiggle when she pretended to try to free herself from the restraints. The whole time i would tease her.

Then we bought a fun house mirror that made her look wider and shorter. She'd be restrained to the wall, chugging down the fattening liquid, her flabby fat shaking and jiggling all over, and staring into that mirror that made her look massive.
11 years

Shnugglezz wrote:
Force feeding/stuffing is the whole reason I'm here! I mean, stuffing alone is alright, but I would love nothing more than to be restrained and just stuffed to bursting with all sorts of goodies. I'm submissive, so it works even better. As long as the person stuffing me stops when I say I really can't eat anymore, I'm all for it. But that takes a lot of food to get me to that point.

Preettttyyy much this smiley I don't think I could say it any better.
11 years

i would love to try this a few times ^^ it´s such a turn on getting fatter cause your gf likes it and is eager to get some swelling prove of her efforts on you ^^

and you can always say it´s not your fault ;-)
10 years

BigRoundBellyLover wrote:
I love the idea of domination feeders. When I think about domination feeding, what's comes to my head is a skinny girl that will force feed a boy till they are fat enough to the girl and the girl can just feel free to do whatever she wants with the man and even tease him and use him for whatever she wants. To me it sounds really sexy to be honest.

This scenario intrigues the sadist in me. I think it would be amazing to take a really thin man or woman and fatten them up through restrained forcefeeding sessions over time and, of course, take advantage of them sexually. Yeaaah, that is super hot. I would also love to be on the end of some restrained handfeeding. I am switch-y depending on the sexual energy. smiley
10 years

I like the toy aspect of force feeding. Being at a girls ultimate pleasure to just inflate my body as quick as a balloon and not caring about if it could pop.
10 years

I made a trip to the hardware store today and put together an awesome funnel with a hose and a valve.

I wanted to test it out first with something not messy, so I set it up in the shower and let the shower head run into the funnel.

At first, I wanted to see how fast the water would come out of the hose, and was a bit concerned when it seemed to be gushing out pretty quickly. Still, I gave it a try, and it was the most amazing thing ever!

The water flow was fast and constant, and it was almost automatic how I could just swallow it with minimal effort. I thought it was easy to chug stuff from a bottle, but this is totally different. It's just automatic, forced on you. No need for head tilting, just in your mouth and down your throat. I feel pretty distended after a very short time. I could have gone one a little longer, but wanted to be careful to avoid water poisoning.

After, I tried it with a beer, which I think kind of topped me off for a bit. At the moment I feel really gassy and weigh 3 pounds more than I ever have.

Leaves me with a short todo list.

- Figure out some really fatty concoctions to place into the funnel.

- Find a way to stabilize the funnel. You definitely don't want any dips in the hose. Everything should be pointing down, except for maybe the last few inches to get it into your mouth. I'd like to be able to turn upside down a half gallon of chocolate milk (might need to switch out the funnel), and just let it rip... but right now there's too much risk for a spill.
10 years
12345   loading